day 5-6 | the last present part II

"Honey you're so cute!"

I fell into his arms and kissed him. "Go and look into it."

I looked in the box.

A stack of colorful envelopes layed on the floor.

I reached into the box and pulled out a few.

"On each of the envelopes is written on it, when you are allowed to open it. And inside is always a little surprise. Way you have quite long of your gift."

"Wow, this is the best present I have ever received." I took him in my arms and my tears fell on his warm shoulder.

After a while I looked a the envelopes at once.

"Open when ... it's the 1th July" was written at one of them.

"This is a very special gift. But you have to wait until the 1th July."

I looked through the envelopes.

"Open when ... just open now."

I looked at Felix and he nodded.

I carefully tore the baby blue envelope.

"A USB-stick?"

"It shows all the images we have made in the last five days and a video. Check it out easily at home. But really first when you're back in Germany. Promised?"

"I promise!" I whispered, grinned at him and kissed him.

We brought the envelopes back inside and layed down next to the others between the bedding. We huddled together, he gave me a kiss on the forehead and we fell asleep.

*at the next day*

A noise woke me up from my dream. I looked at my phone 5:37 in the morning. I got up softly and looked where the noise came forth.

A sob came out of the bathroom.

I quietly knocked.

"Yes?"

"It's me, Laura, may I come in?" "Yes, come in."

I slowly opened the door. Oscar stood in front of the mirror and wiped his tears away frantically.

"Oscar, it doesn't bother me when you cry."

He sat down on the closed toilet lid and nodded. I couldn't just standing there, I sat on his lap and took him in my arms. His tears dripped on my shoulder.

I felt his heartbeat became faster and faster.

He was in love with me, of course. But I didn't wanted to think about it.

"Laura?"

"Yes Oscar?" He began to sob again. "I ..."

"Yes?"

"Laura, I ... I just love you so much." I gasped for a few seconds.

"I can't stop loving you ... it just doesn't work."

I looked at him, the words stucked in my throat.

"You know that I don't want you and Felix bring apart, but I just can't help it. I can't get you out of my head."

----------

5 votes for the next chapter ♡

and don't forget to look at my instagram account, there you can find some pictures to the story @thefooomusic_germany ♥