day 32 | incredibly happy

Lauras p.o.v.

* 1th July *

It was the last day of school before the holidays started.

Of course I was looking forward to the holidays, but without having to go to school, I had more time in which I could think of Felix. So I was with the holidays somehow at a disadvantage.

In the morning I dug out the letter "Open when ... it's the 1th July"

I opened the envelope and read the letter.

'Hello my sweet,

this is the letter which you have been waiting the whole time.

Let's not talk long,

I hope you have time today, because today I will end up in the evening at 20.30 in Frankfurt.

I hope you have time, if you don't, call me. I know this is pretty spontaneous, but thats how we are right?

I love you more then anything else. Until then.

Your Felix ♡'

I couldn't believe it.

I was just speechless.

I cried with happiness.

"What's the matter?"

Asked my mother a little bit shocked.

"Omg, Felix is comming ​​today." "That's good, we have to pick him up from the airport or something?"

"Yes, he ends up at 20.30."

"Okay, we'll probably need a little less than three hours to get there, then we go about 18.20, that we are there in time."

"Okay Mom, thank you."

"No problem sweet."

In my excitement I almost forgot that I still had to go to school. I quickly pulled me on, grabbed my bag and left.

I could hardly concentrate in school. Nisaniye was really sad that Omar couldn't come.

At noon I went home quickly. I couldn't wait longer.

In the evening it was time for my mother and me to drive to the airport.

My sister should stay overnight at a friends house and my father didn't come until the next day from work.

The journey took a long time but it was worth it.

At the airport we made our way through the crowds. My eyes surched for Felix and suddenly my eye hit on him.

Like a madman I ran into his arms.

He let his suitcase and his backpack fall down and hugged me tightly. We wept of joy. Everything around us was standing still. The wait was worth it.

My heart was racing like crazy and his equally.

He had wrapped my chain around his wrist. I stroked it and gave him a littel kiss.

I was incredibly happy.

After a long greeting, he turned to my mother.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Felix."

"Also nice to finally meet you, Laura has already told me so much about you. I'm Nicole."

Felix shook her hand politely, my mother had to grin.

"Come on lovelies,

let's go to the car."

Hand in hand we walked after my mother.

I was shaking, I still wouldn't believe it.

After a brief stop at Mc Donalds, we only had to drive an hour.

Felix was completely succeeded by the flight and the long drive and fell asleep on my shoulder.

-------------

I have a question: Felix is in Germany now, do you also want to know what Oscar, Ogge and Omar are doing ?