day 2 |What's going on oscar?

》Felix drew only a blue and white checkered boxer shorts and lay with me in bed. We had no ulterior motives as we lay together in bed. It was like when you were lying next to your best friend. Nevertheless, we snuggled together.

Still Lauras p.o.v

In the middle of the night I woke up. On Felix's alarm clock I could see that it was 2:00 at night. Quickly, I tried to sleep again. Even an hour later I lay awake in bed.

Slowly Felix's eyes opened.

"You can't sleep anymore?"

He asked me totally overslept and I shook my head.

"Shall we take a little walk?"

"If you don't mind" He stood up, shook his hair and put on a cap. "Let's go." He said as he was wide awake.

I laughed and stood up. In the corridor he put on his sneakers and I just put on my flip-flops.

He grabbed my hand gently and we went outside.

Even at this time, we still had about 20 degrees.

We walked down the street, the glowing street lamps showed us the way.

At the end of the road we came to a dirt road. We stopped because there was no more light.

Suddenly my smartphone rang.

It was Oscar.

"Laura?"

"Yes what is Oscar?"

"You can come to the meetingpoint, Felix can tell you where it is?"

"Ok, what's wrong ?"

Felix grabbed my hand and walked with me with quick steps back along the road.

"Can we talk, alone?"

"Okay, but Felix come with me, to show me where the meeting is."

"Ok, but..., I want to talk with you alone."

"Oe wouldn't be heard."

"O..okay."

"We're almost there."

Oscars p.o.v

I'll tell her. I have to tell her. Theres no other way. If I'm waiting it probably would be too late.

Lauras p.o.v

Felix and I didn't know what was going on, we tried as soon as possible to be with him.

After a while we came to a small park. There we walked a few meters until we came to a small lake where a bench was.

From a distance I could already see that it was Oscar who was sitting there.

"Will you wait here?" I asked Felix quietly, he nodded and sat on the floor.

Slowly I walked up behind Oscar and then just sit next to him. I put my hand on his thigh and asked "What's going on Oscar?"

Oscars p.o.v

"You know from the girl I love."

" Yes?!"

I have to tell her.

I starred at her, she starred at me.

No, I can't, I just can't. Oscar, let you come up an excuse.

" I couldn't sleep and thought I could talk with you about it. I hate myself for my feelings for her."

"No one can do something for Oscar, not even you."

lauras p.o.v

It was silent for a while.

Then I looked up at him, his eyes went down and a tear dripped onto the hot, dry soil.

"Hm .. Oscar, you'll still definitely find the right girlfriend. You're a horny dancer you can really sing well, you've got style and you're hot, just perfect ! Im sure you find the right girl.And besides, everything is still open so don't break the head about it.

Why you won't tell the others about it?"

While I talked with him, he stared into my eyes. I felt his pain.

"No, I want them once tell nothing about it."

"But what shall I say when Felix asks why you wanted to talk to me?"

"He hates to be lied to." Oscar muddered an looked on the floor again.

"I'll tell him that he will learn it soon and best shouldn't ask any questions."

He nodded a bit unsure, struck me in the arm and thanked me.

"Now go home quickly, I don't want you sitting around here alone."

I told him, gave him a quick hug and went back to Felix.

Felix put his arm around my shoulder and asked "What was going on ? What did he tell you?"

"You'll soon find out but he doesn't want to talk about it now. "

Felix nodded a little reluctantly and we went back home.

When we got home I went to the bathroom and phoned secretly to Oscar, to ask him if he is at home.

"Hello? " he asked quietly.

"Are you at home? "

"Yes I am." he answered and I hear a little smile.

"Good night Oscar"

"Sleep well, see you tomorrow."

Now I was relieved. I hung up and went to Felix. He was already in bed, I lay down next to him.

----------------

Thanks for voting

many kisses your laura ♥

and don't forget to look at my instagram account, there you can find some pictures to the story @thefooomusic_germany