day 34 | A Kiss for Laura

"Good night Honey." I whispered and I had already fallen asleep.

Still Lauras p.o.v.

I was awakened by a shallow tickling. I felt a hand under my shirt went to gently tickle my belly.

Light kisses worked from my neck to in my face until they touched my lips.

When I opened my eyes I wasn't blinded by the bright rays of the sun, but of Felix's eyes. I stared long into his eyes. Maybe too long.

This blue that always fascinated me again. Over and over again.

"Goodmorning." He whispered with a smile all over his beautiful face.

"Goodmorning. " I whispered back.

"Today is party-time, Honey." He smiled all over his beautiful face, but I didn't said anything, I just kissed him on his lips.

* At the party *

"Heey Laura, we haven't seen us for so long." Nils rushed up to us and gave me a long hug.

"Yes, that's really been a while, as we saw last time."

"And you brought your boyfriend with you?" I turned to Felix, "Of course."

Nils grinned. Felix grinned.

"You are a lucky boy Felix, not everyone cen get a girl like Laura." Nils said, putting his arm around my waist and squeezed familiar to me.

"Then I have to go, we certainly see us again." He said and rushed to the next guests.

"Bye."

"Bye."

"He's a really nice guy." Felix said into my ear, because the music was so loud.

We danced a little and I introduced him to some of my friends.

*Some hours later*

"Oh there are yout two sweeties again." Nils murmured a little tipsy when he came up to us.

"Hello Nils." I had to laugh a little, he really tried hard to just stand still.

"Can I tell you something Laura?"

"What is it?"

"I ..."

"You're drunk ...? Nils, we know that, it's not a secret."

"No, no." He shook his head and leaning with one hand on my shoulder.

"What is it Nils, tell me?"

"I really, really love you Laura."

"Oh Nils, I love you two baby."

He grinned, Looked at me for a second and then suddenly kissed me on my lips.