meanwhile in Sweden #1

Oscars p.o.v.

Felix was in Germany now, with Laura, and I just sat here and coulnd't get her out of my head. Her. Her. Her.

Day and night I had to think about her, her, her and meanwhile the pain in my chest was normal, normal like falling in love.

But how could I fall in love with my best friends girlfriend, how an why ?

I don't know.

Ogge and Omar tried to make me think of other things, but it was difficult.

The last few weeks I just wanted most of the time lying in my bed and feel sorry for myself.

I feel so stupid, just plain stupid, how could I fall in love with her, why I had all the time think of her, why I can't get her out of my mind?

"You could get nearly any girl you want!"

Ogge said as he tried to lure me out of my bed.

Abruptly he pulled open the curtains and the bright light was burning in my eyes.

"But I want her, only her. No other girl in the world. No other. Just her !" I wailed and pulled the covers over my head.

"Oscar, it has no value if you lie in bed and feel sorry for yourself, that doesen't makes it any better."

Ogge really tried everything, but I didn't want to get up, a world without her is like a world without color, a world without joy, a world without music. Unbearable.

But what should I do, she loves Felix, Felix loves her . I am just standing in the way, bringing everything up.

I felt useless, useless. Like no one would miss me if I would be gone. Just like that. Forever. And forever. Away.