day 3 | oscar again part II

》I got up and went to bed. I couldn't sleep. How could I. I was absorbed in my thoughts, but I suddenly winced. Felix's cell phone rang.

Oh no it had to be Oscar.

Felixs p.o.v

In the dream I was thinking about what we could do on lauras birthday.It had to be something very special.

But suddenly the ring of my cell phone woke me up also Laura winced.

"Go back to sleep sweetheart." she hesitated a moment, then turned and went back to sleep.

It was Oscar who called.

-"Oscar it's middle of the night, can't that wait until tomorrow ?"

-"Felix is it you?"

-"Yeah who the otherwise"

-"Can we talk?"

-"It hasn't time until tomorrow, I'm awfully tired?"

-"Please"

-"Oh bro...,see you soon."

What can be so important that I have to get up by two o'clock at night?

"Honey?" I whispered softly.

She turned around and slowly tried to open her eyes.

"What was going on?"

"Oscar needs my help. I'll be right back okay?"

"Um ... yeah"

"Okay, see you later sweetheart"

I gave her a kiss, put on my shoes and went outside.

lauras p.o.v

When I heard the door that Felix closed ​​behind him, I grabbed my cell phone and called Oscar.

"Laura?"

"Hey Oscar."

"What's going on?"

"You want to tell Felix what you told?"

"Yes, I have to"

"Why are you thinking such a thing always in the middle of the night ? Oh never mind. Want you really tell him, are you sure?"

"I have to tell him, in the last few nights I didn't slept for only one minute. I have such guilt feelings."

"But you don't have done anything. You can't do anything for your feelings. Nobody can do something for it. But tell him calmly. I'm Sure he will be mad, but he will forgive you. I'm sure."

"Laura,... thank you!"

"You know you can always come to me. I will always have an open ear for you."

"I know darling.

Oh I think Felix is coming,

I have to go."

"Okay until tomorrow maybe, but please don't tell him that I called you."

"I won't do, until then darling."

"Bye Oscar."

----------

and don't forget to look at my instagram account, there you can find some pictures to the story @thefooomusic_germany