day 6 | His parents

" Are you happy now?" Asked me Felix annoyed.

" Yes I am ! "

"What's the matter?" Omar asked sleepily from the other corner and tried to open his eyes. "

" Nothing Omar, nothing. "

I answered.

After Ogge also stood up, we had breakfast and considered what we should do for the rest of the day.

"Let us first of all go home, then we can consider what are we doing today." Ogge said.

"Okay, let's do it."

Replied Omar, Felix, Nisaniye and I nodded.

We moved us, packed up our things and went home.

Felix opened the front door.

"Come in, my two sweeties."

Nisi and I grinned and went in.

"Felicia, we are home." Felix cried through the house.

"Hello you three. Did you have fun?" "Yeah, sis."

"Let's go upstairs."

When we got to his room Nisaniye began to scream "OMG, is this the dress you told Laura?"

"Yes, it is."

" Wow it's perfect! "

"Yes! And Omg how shall I bring it actually home to germany, it never will fit in my suitcase?"

"You can take a suitcase of us."

"I want nothing more from you Felix, you've given me so much and I gave you nothing back."

"If I come to you to Germany, I'll take the case again, I promise."

"Okay, sweetheart."

"Laura, we have worn something else?" Nisaniye asked me.

"Yes, definitely." We grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom. "Nisi ?"

"Yes babe ?"

"The guys have done so much for me, I need something to give them." I whispered, so Felix heard nothing. "Shall we go in the city?"

"Yes, I'll  explain it to Felix somehow."

When we were done we went back in Felix's room, he had also moved. I wanted to start talking, but he began to speak before I could start.

"Honey I need to get away, I'm so sorry."

"No problem treasure, Nisaniye and I will go in the city then."

"Okay, my sweet, see you later."

He gave me a kiss and then went quickly.

"That was easy." I said, and we had to laugh.

We put our shoes on, grabbed our bags and walked down.

"Bye Felicia, we go in town."

"Bye you two, have fun."

With momentum I opened the door, but I didn't get far. I bumped into an elderly couple who stood with his suitcases in front of the door.

"Oh, sorry, I'm sorry, terribly."

Confused, the couple looked at us.

"Did Felix bring you here?"

"Oh, ehmm ... you are his parents?! That's a long story, but I can tell it to you if you want to."

"Is Felix at home?"

"No, he's gone a few minutes ago."

"Okay going quickly with pure, and tell me why you are here, or are you in hurry?"

Felix's father asked me with a strickt look.

"No, no, we have a moment."

We went inside and sat down at the dining table. We both had a little fear of how his parents would react.

I told them that we come from germany, why we are here and why we are with Felix. The fact that Felix and I are together, I haven't told, that can make Felix then.

We said goodbye friendly and quickly went to the bus stop, in the hope that we we still manage to get in the next bus.

When we arrived, the bus was already there, we quickly jumped in and sat down exhausted.

After a few minutes we were finally there.

We strolled to the shops past, we had no idea what we should buy.

-----------

5 votes for the next chapter ♡

and don't forget to look at my instagram account, there you can find some pictures to the story @thefooomusic_germany ♥