day 3 | canoeing part l

》It was a great feeling to have someone that you have to protect.

It was not long until we both fell asleep.

Still Felixs p.o.v

The harsh rays of the sun woke me up. Slowly I tried to open my eyes. Then they wandered to Laura. She still slept on my chest. While she slept she grinned, too sweet, I wanted to knew what's on her mind.

"Babe." I whispered softly.

She slowly opened her eyes and wiped over her face.

"Should we go have breakfast?"

She nodded and grinned her cutest smile.

Lauras p.o.v

We had breakfast, packed a backpack with food, got dressed and then made ​​our way to the nearby train station.

While we were waiting on our railway, a group of girls came to meet us. "OMG FEEELIX can we take some pictures?" One girl ask. He glanced at me and I smiled to tell him that it was oke for me.

"Yes of course." he stood between the girls.

"Should I take the picture." I asked friendly the girl who held the pink camera in her hand.

"No, you also have to be on the photo." she said kindly, and grinned.

I was surprised.

She spoke to a young woman who also waited for her train and asked if she could take a picture of us. The woman took the camera, Felix and I introduced ourselves in the middle, the girls behind us and she took some pictures.

Felix gave each a brief hug and then our train even came. We said goodbye, got on and look for a secluded place at the end of the train.

"Where are we going now ?"

I asked him as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

We were alone in the compartment."Now we go to a lake, there is a good canoe rentals"

"Sounds good," I grinned. He stroked my hair and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Felix, what if your fans find out that you have a girlfriend, they wouln't be mad at you anyway?"

"For me it would be worse to lose you as a handful of fans. Moreover real fans wish you always the best. And the best thing for me, is you."

How he always manages to find the right words?

"Oh sweetheart, you're so cute" we grinned and I kissed him.

After a few stops we got out. We were far away from Stockholm.

We walked a few minutes until we came to the canoe rental. From a distance we could already see the lake.

We rented a canoe, paddle and life jackets and then went to the lake.

"Get in babe" I got in, he gave the canoe a little momentum and then he jumped into it.

We paddled across the lake and then drove into a canal. Right and left of the channel are trees, whose branches grow down to the water. Often horses grazing in the pasture behind the trees and bushes. I love to drive there.

"Honey?" He said and I turned around.

"What's going on babe?"

Instead of giving me an answer he gave me a peck on mylips.

I looked into his eyes, grinned and whispered

"I love you."

He smiled

"I love you too, honey."

he couldn't stop grinning.

Felixs p.o.v

I couldn't stop smiling, she was just too sweet.

"At the end of the channel, we come to a lake, where there is a great beach on a small island.There we could make our picnic"

"Sounds really good"

"You wanted to make this holiday memorable for me, right."

"Yes." I replied confused

"You already did it."

A big smile spread across my face and she took me in her arms.

We drove to the island which I had told.

Lauras p.o.v

It was a really small island, we were the only ones who were there. On the right side was a beautiful, artificial beach where we spread our blanket.

-------------

don't forget to look at my instagram account, there you can find some pictures to the story @thefooomusic_germany