day 3 |An unforgettable evening part lll

》"Felix, I love you," I whispered softly as my tears dripped on his suit.

I couldn't think clearly anymore.

Felixs p.o.v

"I love you too Honey." I smiled and wiped her tears from her cheek again and again.

I don't want her to go back. How can I stand it here without her.

I set the table and the chairs aside and turned on music

"Dancing?" I asked her, she nodded with a smile, fell into my arms and we were dancing slowly.

She put her arms around my neck and we swayed back and forth.

I looked into her shining eyes, glittering in the candlelight.

To us, the world stood still. I just saw her.

Slowly our lips were moving towards each other until her soft lips touched mine.

My belly tingled,

I felt hot and cold at the same time,

Every single hair on my body turned on itself.

An indescribable feeling.

We are slowly moving back and stared at us in our eyes.

"I never want to lose you again."

I whispered so quietly that I didn't even know whether I had perhaps only moved my lips.

But she answered, so she had heard "I don't want to go back too. How can I survive without you. I can't stay here, I have to go back to my family, to my best friend and in the school. But I need YOU."

Again and again I kissed her soft lips.

In my belly flying swarms of butterflies.

To be with her was the best feeling I've ever felt.

Late at night, Felicia picked us up and drove us back home.

When she stopped in front of our house, I quickly climbed out. I opened Lauras car door, took my arms around her, picked her up and carried her up to my room.

I carefully laid her on my bed, leaned over her and kissed her again and again.

We couldn't let go of each other. After a few minutes she sat up.

"I prefer just, okay?" A small smile crossed over my face, I nodded and she gave me one last kiss.

She stood up and asked,

"Can you please open my dress back? I don't get out alone."

"Yeah, of course." I opened the zipper leading from her back to her waist.

Her white lace bra looked out. She turned around quickly, grinning at me and went back into the bathroom.

While she was in the bathroom, I pulled on my boxershorts. I didn't know what her thoughts for tonight were. But I was pretty sure that she wants to take it on slowly.

"Here I am sweetheart."

She had on a baby-blue shorts and a white 'celin'e' T-shirt.

We lay down on the bed and snuggled up to each other.

"Does it matter to you if I take off my t-shirt ? It's totally hot in here."

"No, what makes you think that I might have something about it."

I grinned.

She laughed and pulled the T-shirt over her head.

Now she was only in bra in front of me. A white pointy bra with a tiny bow in light blue and a small shiny marketeer in the middle.

She had a flat belly and diagonally over her navel she had a small mole. Too sexy.

-------------

don't forget to look at my instagram account, there you can find some pictures to the story @thefooomusic_germany