Felixs p.o.v: 'alone'

Chapter of Felixs p.o.v.

"I love you babe" I cried out quickly before the two disappeared behind the door.

I stood there and just looked at the ground, Ogge put his hand on my shoulder and encouraged me to go. During the drive home, we didn't talked very much .

"Felix don't look like this, it'll get better."

My mother tried to cheer me up.

"I miss her already." I muttered while I considered the small, sweet necklase.

Dreamy I looked out the window and watched as the scenery moves past us. I remembered all the beautiful moments in the last week.

At home, I sat down in front of the TV and tried to be distracted a little.

I must have fallen asleep because the ringing of my cell phone woke me up.

A picture of Laura popped into the screen. I picked up my phone.

"Hello, Honey."

She wailed into the phone.

"Omg hey sweetheart."

I was totally surprised.

"I just started to watch your video. And I miss you already, how can I endure the next few weeks."

"You'll make it Honey, we'll make it."

"Theres no other way."

"We will get this treasure. And also it will be more beautiful when we see each other again."

"You're right."

"I love you Honey."

"I love you too. I love you so much."

I looked at my clock, I had completely forgotten that I had to go to the studio.

"Okay Honey I'm so sorry, but I have to go now."

"No problem sweetheart."

"Hear you tomorrow or probably this afternoon."

"Okay babe. Hear you soon."

"Bye. I love you."

I sent her a kiss through the phone an hung up.

I felt alone without her.

I tried to get the next few weeks as soon as possible behind me.

Even if it's difficult for me.

Oscar still didn't get over her.

I don't know it exactly, because we didn't talked really much with each other.

But I think so.

Well, I tried to live my life and not let my fans or anybody noticed that I have lovesickness.

The days went by and my phone bills went up more and more.

Anyway, soon the day came when I will see Laura again.