day 4 | the masked ball part I

"Oscar what are you doing today?" Asked Felix.

"Mhh I do not know. We could ask Ogge and Omar if we should do something today"

"That we do" I replied and Felix also nodded.

After breakfast Oscar phoned Ogge and Omar.

Felix and I cleared the table.

Oscar came back into the kitchen."The two don't know exactly what we should do too. We have decided that we just go in the city."

"Better than being bored here"

"Yes, exactly"

"Okay, they said we will meet at 1 o'clock at Starbucks."

Felix looked at the clock,

"okay, if we get ready now, we still make it into the next bus"

We got dressed packed a few things and went to the bus stop. After a few minutes the bus pulled up and we got on.

*at starbucks*

"Hey guys" Omar and Ogge were already there. "Hey guys, hey laura my beauty" Omar came up to me and hugged me. He knew how to flatter girls.

We had a drink at Starbucks and then went to the pedestrian zone. "Mhh where should we go first?" Felix asked.

"Oh look here" Ogge pointed to a poster that hung on an advertising column.

'Masked ball

Mask is mandatory

Dance hall Gardenstreet 14

19 clock '

"Do you want to go?"

Omar asked and turned to us.

"So I would have huge desire it"

I answered quickly.

I've always wanted to go to a ball, but in Germany you don't find something like this very often.

"Yes of course" said Ogge and the others nodded enthusiastically.

"We can buy some masks now. Here in the pedestrian zone, we are bound to find some."

Said Oscar and we go full of anticipation along the road and were on the lookout for a suitable store.

"Felix, then I can put on my dress again. And I thought it would stay forever in my closet." Felix grinned and we went hand-in-hand on.

"Ah, here." Oscar showed a small shop which was outside decorated colorful. A costume invite.

We went inside. From the inside, the load was much larger than I thought. At the entrance was a wall full of different masks.

Feathers, sequins, glitter.

Felix ran straight for a mask. "I take this here," he grabbed it and took a step back.

Felixs mask:

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1529063408/ROME-font-b-MASK-b-font-Fancy-Crown-Party-font-b-Mask-b-font-font-b.jpg

I knew immediately which mask I wanted to take. I took it and put it on "Well guys, how do I look?" we laughed. "Honey you look beautiful," said Felix flattering and gave me a kiss.

lauras mask:

http://img1.etsystatic.com/031/1/6726652/il_170x135.555484469_9l0a.jpg

"I already know which I want" said Ogge and took a blue mask off the shelf.

Ogges mask:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81iYAWQPLCL._SL1500_.jpg

"Then I'll take this one," said Oscar. "And I have this" Omar added and both took a mask off the shelf.

Oscars mask:

http://www.party-discount.de/$WS/party-discount/websale8_shop-party-discount/produkte/medien/bilder/gross/KWI34355-00_G.jpg

Omars mask:

http://img0.etsystatic.com/002/0/6049587/il_224xN.357675942_dvyi.jpg

We paid and walked out of the store.

------------

Hey people, I write now on chapter 47 and I would like to change some things in first chapters. But that wouldn't be fair to my other readers. Therefore, you please understand, K like the first chapters also no longer so. Please read further, it's worth.

Write it in the comments ↓ ♥

Thanks

and don't forget to look at my instagram account, there you can find some pictures to the story @thefooomusic_germany ♥