day 7 | last moment in sweden

"I think we wait here and go in the cafe here, guys you can watch the girls still accompany a piece."

"Okay, Dad."

We went up a notch.

I held Felix's hand tightly, so I could felt his puls.

"I think we need to go here." Nisaniye said quietly.

I have replaced this through all the time, but now it was to late.

First, I said goodbye to Ogge and Omar. Then I took Oscar in my arm, I whispered

"Don't do any shit!" in his ear.

I winked, he smiled.

At last I went to Felix, he almost began to cry. He bit his lip. He couldn't hold his eyes on one point.

I took him in my arms and pressed him tightly to me. His heart racing was passed on my body.

I have vowed to me not to cry, but I burst into tears.

"Oh guys," I turned just in of him for a moment,

"Nisi and I have something for you, but I was so stupid and left it in your room, Felix. It is in a small white bag in the little table on the left side of your bed. Sorry guys. "

"No problem Laura. Felix will give it us."

Said Omar and Felix nodded, trying to wipe his tears away.

I kissed him, his lips were wet, his tears tasted salty.

I was shaking all over.

Felix distributed with his hands, my tears all over my face.

The feeling of not seeing him for quite a while was hurting.

It brokes my heart like a butterfly which the wings are getting torn.

"Felix, I, ... I love you so much!"

I whimpered into his neck.

"I love you too Honey, more than anything!".

Of the tears, our faces were all wet. My cold, trembling hands tried to wipe his and my tears from his face.

"Wait." I sobbed for myself.

The people around us were staring at us but I didn't care, WE didn't care. Everything around us was turned off. I can't remember anymore what Nisaniye or Oscar have done at this moment.

With my shaky hands I tryed to open the shutter of my small golden necklase. It was very a sparsely one with small golden pendants.

"This is my favorite necklace,honey."

I squeezed it into his also shaky hand.

"Treasure, keep it. I will also always think of you."

"No, I want that you have it. I know that you will take care of it."

He kissed me, he kissed me long. He kissed me like we will never see eachother.l

"Sorry, you want to get in this flight?"

"Yes, they want to." replied Ogge for us.

"Then they must go now please." Said one of the two Airportworkers in the dark blue uniforms.

I could't separate of Felix.

While we kissed I slowly moved backwards.

The man was impatient.

Slowly our hands parted until only our fingertips could touch a last time.

"Bye Bye guys." Nisaniye and I wailed as the two men crouded us careful in the gear.

"I love you Laura!" was the last what I could hear before the man closed the door in front of our noses.

I took Nisaniyes hand and we walked down the aisle. During the entire flight, I had to think about Felix, and how I should explain the whole holiday to my parents.

-------------------

don't forget to look at my instagram account, there you can find some pictures to the story and other cool and funny edits @thefooomusic_germany