day 3 | short night

Unfortunately I never was in Sweden and didn't know very much about it. Therefore, I'm sorry if not everything is true what I am telling here. I hope you aren't angry with me.

All the facts about Laura are true. I have long, brown, straight hair, green-blue eyes, ... And I'm from germany, so I have to say also sorry for my bad english sometimes.

My best friend's name is Nisaniye and also what is said in the next chapters about me and her is true.

Have fun to read ♥

--------------------

》Now she was only in bra in front of me. A white pointy bra with a tiny bow in light blue and a small shiny marketeer in the middle.

She had a flat belly and diagonally over her navel she had a small mole.Too sexy.

Lauras p.o.v

He stared at me for a while, he probably thought I would't notice it.

To get him back to 'wake up' I poked my finger to his nose.

"Oh babe." I laughed, and his eyes wandered upwards.

"Sorry." He blushed a little and was ashamed.

"That's all right sweetheart." I looked into his plaintive eyes and kissed him.

A small smile spread across his face. I lay down, he leaned over me, stroked my hair and kissed me again.

Suddenly he stopped and stared into my eyes "What should we do tomorrow? I want that this vacation will be unforgettable for you."

"Mhh what do you suggest, what can we do here?"

"We can go canoeing if you like. It's very simple."

"Yeah, I love it. Canoeing is absolutely great fun."

"So then we go canoeing tomorrow?"

"Definitely, that'll be really nice tomorrow."

I beamed at him, he smiled and gave me a kiss.

" We can still take something to eat with and make at a pretty square a picnic. "

"Good idea sweathart."

He gave me a little kiss, I smiled and put my head on his chest.

Felixs p.o.v

It was a great feeling to have someone that you have to protect.

It was not long until we both fell asleep.

-------------

don't forget to look at my instagram account, there you can find some pictures to the story @thefooomusic_germany