6

Reko*

I led Ebony from the basement.

"I'm not dropping out of college!" She said the moment we made it out of earshot of the men.

"I would never ask you to do so. I just would very politely ask you to consider the college that we have here."

"Will do. What about work?"

"You can work here. You could become-"

"Its no way I'm gonna be one of the call girls!"

"Again, here me out, I would never ask you to. I was gonna suggest you becoming a maid."

Ebony looked at me in surprise and interest. I had to lay it on thick before I lost the chance. I backed her into the wall in the hall way and I kissed her. No tongue, just a quick soft peck. She followed my lips when I pulled away and I kissed her again, slow and deep, showing her I could be gentle.

I wanted Ebony in my bed.

"You can work your way up the ranks like everyone else but unlike them, you'll have two jobs."

She opened her mouth with that look so I put a finger to her mouth and continued.

"No I didn't mean you would have to sleep with me or cater to me. I won't bother you. I was gonna say that you can be one of the waitresses serving in the bar too. I need you to be seen as much as possible, try to look sad."

"You need people to believe I'm being held against my will?"

"Yes. That would diminish the interest people have suddenly developed in you."

"Hmm. You're right." I hated to end our conversation but I had to play my cards right. I backed her into the wall behind her, kissing her softly only when she tilted her head offering me her lips. I only meant it to be a quick peck but when I pulled away she followed me and I kissed her again deepening the kiss and sucking on her tongue. She cupped me through my pants and I pulled away breaking our kiss. She was bold, I fucking loved it. I had to get away from her. 4 weeks I chanted to myself. F*ck I don't know if I could keep my hands to myself. I would have to leave.

"I'll have a maid come show you the ropes tomorrow but right now we should head on down to dinner and introduce you."

I escorted her down to the kitchen first. The maids Who worked the kitchen were setting the table and I rang the bell to call them all to me. They lined up quickly.

"This is Ebony. She is the new maid starting tomorrow. She will work the kitchen and work the bar." I saw Gia look Ebony up and down in dislain. "We don't need a new maid." She said.

I see sleeping with my men had made her dumb enough to speak to me as if she had a say in anything I did. She would be dealth with accordingly. But not by me.

"Actually we do. But you'll find out why soon enough." To the head of the staff, Martha, my second mom, I said, "Teach her everything she needs to know." I knew she caught the unspoken order. And don't tell her anything more. She nodded quickly and I smiled, she would tell the other girls to keep their mouths shut or else. "Make sure she eats as well."

I gave Ebony a quick nod and I left.

Ebony*

I was disappointed to see him go. But I smiled and waved at everyone.

"Hello dear, I'm Martha, head of kitchen. This is Emilee, my daughter & Gia she's been here a year." There was no warmth in her voice as she gestured to Gia. I could tell she didn't like her.