24

Ebony*

After we finished, Reko and I snuck up to our room where Reko ran me a warm bubble bath and I soaked while he left to get our food.

When I was getting out Mia was waiting for me. I was almost surprised she was still here, Antonio must have persuaded her to stay. *Smirks*

"Everything okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, no bleeding."

"Good. I expected you to know better." She smirked, pulling back the covers for me to get into bed.

"I'm innocent."

"Oh yeah I believe you, Virgin Mary."

"Hey, your still here...like Antonio hasn't hit that by now."

She blushed. "Well, we did..."

"Oh my God. When? How was it?"

"After the attack. I was being held at gunpoint and he saved me. It was amazing!"

We both giggled.

When Reko returned with our tray of food along with Antonio, she pointed at us both.

"No sex." Then she left with him, wagging her eyebrows at me. Once she was gone I rolled over to face Reko.

"Everybody okay?"

"Yeah nobody was seriously hurt. How are you feeling?"

"I feel okay." He put his hand on my stomach rubbing softly.

"I should've told you right away." He sighed.

"No, I should've figured it out right away. I mean I'm a woman, I'm supposed to be all in touch with my body. This was the last thing I expected but the signs were there." I replied.

"Do you want our baby?" He asked softly.

"Of course Reko. She wasn't planned but she's ours. Our little blessing." I answered holding his hands in mine.

"She?"

"Well yeah. She."

"He."

"She."

"I am not going back and forth with you, Darreko." I said giggling.

"Okay." He sighed sadly, getting comfortable beside me with his plate. Just as he put the spoon to his mouth, I couldn't help myself.

"She."

He laughed.

The stress lines disappeared as he laughed and I was happy to have him back There was my Reko.

"You were scared?"

"Yes. I couldn't think properly because I was so scared. Then... I got soo angry. I wanted everybody who put your life, our baby's life in jeopardy, dead. I couldn't let them live after almost killing you. I've never wanted to rule through fear, I really wanted to earn their respect..."

"And you did."

"But I left to chase you and to some, it made me look weak."

"As a whole, the people here wanted you back regardless. That's all that matters."

"Did I scare you... When...?"

"No... I know who you are Reko. Doesn't matter what shade of Reko you show me, I know your heart. And I'm yours."

"I was so ashamed. I didn't want you to look at me, to see me like that."

"I'm not afraid to see you at your worst, you're mine."