9

Ebony

"And thats not even the worst part..." Reko continued. "My mother was his sister. She was so sweet, innocent and gentle. I loved her more than anything. She just disappeared. She left me and Antonio. My father. She was pregnant with my little sister."

I slid into his lap. I didn't say anything I just wrapped my arms around him and held him. Then I gave him a cup of tea.

"I think I love you Ebony..." He whispered so quietly I knew I wasnt supposed to hear.

I was happy and sad to hear that because I was planning on taking full advantage of him now. Maybe he would hate me after this but I couldn't wait any longer.

"I know you must be tired, come up to bed and get some rest."

He looked at me. For a moment it seemed like he had seen right through me but he kissed me so softly. Then he looked puzzled, he opened his mouth but closed it as the fast effects of the drug that Emilee put in his tea kicked in. He tried again.

"You drugged me?" He looked so surprised and hurt.

"I'm so sorry. Its the only way.." I started to cry.

"I'll fucking kill you!" Betrayel & anger blazed his eyes before he couldn't fight the drugs anymore. His eyes closed and his breath evened out. Reko was dead to the world. He was at his most vulnerable, exactly where I needed him.

I grabbed my fone and dialed the number I now knew by heart.

"Antonio... Its done."

"We'll be there in 5."

**

"You sure everything will go as planned?" I asked again.

"Yes. I'm completely identical to Reko, Giovanni wouldn't notice a difference but reguardless Reko cannot be put into harms way or we all fall like Dominos." Said Antonio who had got his long hair cut short to match Reko's.

"Reko is gonna kill us both Antonio."

"He would keep you as his sex slave and I would probably be on punishment."

"We haven't had sex. You didn't see that look in his eye." I insisted.

"Its done now. Keep him preoccupied with sex and it'll be over before you know it."

I nodded, stroking the hair away from Reko's peaceful face. His face twitched but smoothed out so quickly I thought I'd imagined it. I'd never seen his face so peaceful in his sleep. Not even when we were out traveling. Reko had never let his guard down and the moment he did, I had tricked him. I was dead meat.

Before Antonio left I kissed his cheeks, "Stay safe bro."

He nodded smiling at me. "You too."

Then he was gone. I sat there watching Reko sleep until my fone rang, it was Emilee.

"Ma wanted to know if Reko was enough. Its time for supper."

"You can bring him a tray but he isn't awake yet."

I looked at the bags of Victoria Secret in the corner of the room. I quickly jumped up and hid them out view just before I opened the door for Martha, Emilee, & Dante.

Martha glanced at Reko and I couldn't help the guilty expression that crossed my face.

"Oh baby, come here. You have no reason to feel guilty for protecting Reko from himself. We all know he's going to flip a dick-"

"Mom!" Emilee said.

"Well I'm right aren't I?"

"It's Lose his shit." I explained giggling.

"We dont know who the traitor is and I wouldn't want to find out by getting a bullet in my head. And to protect you Reko was bound to do something rash to keep you safe. You beat him to it so enjoy the extended honeymoon and ride his-" Emilee smacked a hand over his mouth and we all laughed.

"I doubt he's gonna want me anymore after this but his safety is more important."

Martha and Emilee hugged me tightly then Dante as well. They left afterwards

I almost felt better. Almost I went to shower to freshen up & calm my nerves. I picked out one of the lingerie sets, put it on, kept second guessing and decided to put a robe on over it.

I hadn't managed to seduce him at home how could I here?

When I finally left the bathroom to check on Reko he was awake and completely lucid.

"Ebony Amara Cleo!" He said softly.

I instantly ran to him. "I didn't mean to! I had to! I'm sorry. Its-"

Reko's free hand wrapped around my throat. I shut up.

Reko*

I could feel myself floating but I heard everything around me just fine. I couldn't open my eyes.

"Antonio it's done." I heard her say. What the fuck? What the hell was going on? I was so frustrated. I let my guard down and my bro nd my girl betrayed me? If so, why was she still crying.

I had no choice but to wait. Then I could hear nothing.

When I regained a little consciousness I could hear sniffing.

"You sure everything will go as planned?" She asked someone.

"Yes. I'm completely identical to Reko, Giovanni wouldn't notice a difference but reguardless Reko cannot be put into harms way or we all fall like Dominos." Said Antonio.

What was he talking about?

"Reko is gonna kill us both Antonio."

She was so right.

"He would keep you as his sex slave and I would probably be on punishment."

Why was Antonio was talking as if this was a game.

Had I been betrayed or not?

"We haven't had sex. You didn't see that look in his eye." She insisted.

I still was lost.

"Its done now. Keep him preoccupied with sex and it'll be over before you know it."

First Antonio knew the effects drugs had on me. They rarely worked so why would he drug me? Something was wrong. I couldn't help twitching as Ebony touched me. My awareness was coming back fast and if she didn't come clean I was going to see what colors her ass made when bruised. "Stay safe bro."

I heard her say to Antonio. I couldnt help feeling relieved that there was obviously nothing going on between the two.

Then I heard a phone ring.

"You can bring him a tray but he isn't awake yet."

"Oh baby, come here. You have no reason to feel guilty for protecting Reko from himself. We all know he's going to flip a dick-"

What was Martha doing involved?!

"Mom!" Emilee said.

And Emilee too?!

"Well I'm right aren't I?" Martha said.

"It's Lose his shit." Ebony explained giggling.

"We don't know who the traitor is and I wouldn't want to find out by getting a bullet in my head. And to protect you Reko was bound to do something rash to keep you safe. You beat him to it so enjoy the extended honeymoon and ride his-" Said Dante then I heard a smack, sudden silence & they all laughed.

"I doubt he's gonna want me anymore after this but his safety is more important." Ebony said.

Oh I had something in store for her.

After they left I could no longer put on the pretense of being asleep. I wanted to know everything. Now.

On His Radarजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें