8

I can't speak for every mafia story but on pretty much all the mafia stories on wattpad these mafia men ain't shit. They are womanizing bastards. The girl always has to be innocent and sweet and somehow they get them anyway. Now who wants to be with a guy who constantly f*cks anything with a vagina? Not only that but the woman always changes her ways to submit to the man like wtf fight for your respect!

**

Ebony

"Brothers... There is another reason why we are here today." Reko said his gaze on Dante.

Dante and Emilee immediately glanced at each other shyly. When Martha entered to stand at Reko's side I remembered her words.

First, if you work here you aren't allowed to have any personal relationships with any of the men who patrol the outside period. Second we only cook and take the men in here their food, nothing else. Unless you have Reko's permission.

Reko smiled at Dante and Emilee who had joined hands.

Dante cleared his throat nervously.

"Reko, Martha... I would like to official court Emilee with your permission."

Martha beamed."You have my blessing.

Reko smiled as well. "Remember that she is like a little sister to us all. You have my blessing. You have immunity as well."

Immunity meant that no other men were allowed to talk to Emilee without "good intentions" and if Emilee or Dante thought their intentions weren't good, he could kill whoever without consequences.

Dante put a beautiful ring on Emilee's right hand. Aww

That was kinda severe but its the mafia I guess its normal for them.

Then Reko turned to me, he looked so nervous I held my breath.

"And I personally, would like to ask you, Ebony, if I could court you with immunity as well."

I nodded. And held my breath as he put a f*cking huge rock on my right hand.

"These are promise rings right?" I couldn't help asking.

"No Ebony, these are our wedding rings."

So basically we were engaged? I looked down at the beautiful ring in awe.

"Please tell me its not worth millions."

"It is but I got it on sale.
This gorgeous one-of-a-kind, like you, ring is a beautiful 18.94-carat natural yellow round-cut diamond surrounded by 3 3/5-carat TDW sparkling round-cut white diamonds. This ring is crafted of 18-karat two-tone gold with high polish finished. A completely unique ring for my stunning queen." 

I blushed.

Erm. I didn't speak expensive slang but I'm pretty sure this ring was worth me throwing it back all night, every night, for f*cking ever.

Auriya 18k Two-tone Gold 22 1/2ct TDW Natural Yellow Round-cut Diamond Halo Ring.