17

3 months later

Reko*

I'm sneaking out of bed at 6am to make sure last minute details of Ebony's very special day are complete. I didn't want to leave Ebony's arms but I had so many things planned for her...

I showered and got started on breakfast. Never would I have thought I would be in my own home cooking my girlfriend breakfast before her graduation ceremony but here I was.

I made a light breakfast an egg omelette and french toast recipe I'd found online, carried it upstairs to her and gently woke her.

Her lips were still swollen from last night and hickeys covered her body and I couldn't help the smug feeling I had that I had put them there.

For 3 months we had did the whole dating thing without sex. I had stayed away, my days consisted of my college classes and work, my nights homework so I could leave my weekend free for her if she wanted to see me.

But last night I'd almost slipped up. She had a key to my home and when I came home from work, yes I worked on campus, she was in my bed dressed in all lacy black and very determined to seduce me.

I had been extremely tempted but I had a wish to make come true and I would do it.

I gently rubbed her back. "Ebony? Wake up, sweetie."

Her eyes fluttered open and she frowned.

"Reko? Why ar- oh breakfast in bed? Thank you baby." She smiled and basically snatched the plate from me.

I smiled pulling the roses I had behind my back out and kissing her lips softly. I quickly backed away when she attempted to deepen our kiss. "Eat your food, woman."

She pouted but did as I asked and I started to get dressed.

I laid her outfit and graduation cap and gown out for her and tried to ignore the heated looks she kept sending my way. All in good time, I kept reminding myself.

Ebony*

Since Reko has come back into my life things had been so normal that I missed the Mafia King Reko. He wouldn't talk about anything that pertained to the Mafia anymore, not even his family. All I knew was that we were dating. He had left everything behind for me and I wanted to be grateful, I really did but now I was regretting leaving. My life really wasn't so bad before and I missed the crew.

I'm not sure what I was expecting but when he had started college and got a job my heart had sunk.

Reko was a very handsome man and he was technically on the market since I no longer held the title of his fiancee. I was now his girlfriend, not even his live in girlfriend since we stayed apart and I hated it.

I had never stayed over and vice versa until yesterday night when I tried to seduce him. I failed miserably.

I wasn't sure if I was exactly being punished but it sure felt like it.

"Hey, if you want to make it on time to your graduation, you have to shower now." Reko called from the bathroom. I saw my chance from one last shot to seduce him and practically ran in there. He was putting on his tie but when I started to undress I knew I'd captured his attention so I made to take my time to give him a show.

After I had stripped I slowly walked to him seductively, completely naked and grabbed his tie to try pulling him closer but he broke my hold and ran out of the bathroom. I sighed and got into the shower.

I was sexually frustrated and foreplay wasn't helping

I was sexually frustrated and foreplay wasn't helping. I wanted nowplay!

I put on my outfit and cap and gown then I came out to baloons everywhere.

Reko, Dante, Emilee and his parents were standing there with presents. My mom was holding a camera and quickly snapped some pictures before we left.

I hugged everyone and then I kissed Reko's cheek suddenly embarrassed about earlier.

"Thank you Reko."

"This is nothing." He said mysteriously.

"What else do you have planned?"

He laughed and ignored me so I made my way over to everyone else. I was passed between the men a frisby or something. They kissed my cheek, congratulated me, then Dante got a call that made his good mood got to shit.

"Ten Key men!"  Everybody snapped to attention and practically bolted from the room leaving me and Emily alone.

"Sorry Ebony, they had to leave because of a very urgent reason."

"What is it? What's going on?" I asked worried.

She avoided my eyes. "Nothing for you to worry about Ebony. Its mafia business sorry."

I immediately felt hurt. I knew I had left but I thought since I was under Omerta that she could tell me.

Reko returned looking distraught.

"We have to go or you'll be late."

I turned to him to ask him what the hell was going on and knew from the look he passed my way he wasn't telling me anything.

Something was up and nobody was going to tell me because I chose to leave. This was my fault.

Reko led us to the car and we went to the university for my graduation.

As I sat in the rows waiting for my name to be called I could see Reko and Emily deeply in conversation. Reko kept raking his fingers through his hair in frustration. Emily got a call and walked out and when she returned and shared what was happening Reko looked more disturbed with every word that they exchanged.

"Ebony Amara Cleo Williams."

I was so absorbed in reading Reko's body behavior that when he turned to look at me suddenly, I jumped. He made a montion for me to stand and I was confused.

"Ebony Amara Cleo Williams?"

Oh shit, they had called my name.

I jumped up and hurriedly made my way to the stage to receive my diploma.

I falsely smiled at the people I hadn't had much time to get to know and posed for a picture and when I was about to walk back to my seat I saw my mother. It was then that I realized that this was one of the most important days of my life and she had made it! Tears filled my eyes and I felt joy.

Today was my graduation day and I was going to stop worrying and enjoy it!

______
Sorry its been a while guys. I've started college and we're finally on Spring Break! Yay!