23

Ebony*

When I woke I was in my room. Mia was standing over me and Emilee was sitting beside me holding my hand. I squeezed her hand and smiled at her, glad she was by my side.

"Hiya." Mia said, checking my temperature.

"Hiya back."

"How's the baby?" I asked her.

"Everything seems fine, the bleeding has stopped so far."

"What about Reko?" I asked Emilee

"Reko's on a rampage." Emilee replied.

"Oh no, take me to him."

"Ebony I honestly don't think you want to see him like this, he wouldn't even want you to see him like this." Emilee said, which meant Reko was pretty fucked up right now.

"Fuck. Where is he?" I raised up, getting ready to slide off the bed. Reko needed to know I was okay, or else. I grabbed some underwear before getting ready to shower.

"Ballroom, he's rounded up all the traitors."

"No no no. You need to rest Ebony." Mia said, blocking my way to the bathroom.

"I am not weak, I shouldn't have to change anything I've been doing all up to this point just because I'm carrying a baby. If it wasn't meant to be I would've lost the baby by now. Please move." Mia moved letting me pass her to the shower.

I pulled on some black yoga pants and the matching t-shirt before they both walked with me to the ballroom.

"From this day on, I will never be lenient again! This day you all will remember for the rest of your lives, I will not spare any one! You will be guilty by association and the penalty will always be death! My pregnant wife risked her life to protect you all and right now things aren't looking good for our child. I demand justice... no that's a lie, I demand retribution! You will pay for what you have done with your lives, your spouse's lives, & your children lives. I am Darreko Finaldo Carter, my word is law and so it shall be!" Reko said.

I was a couple of feet away from the ballroom but his harsh tone echoed all around the hall.

"Mia please go back and wait for us." I said running the rest of the way to the ballroom with Emilee.

I was careful to step over the blood and glass and when I entered I saw Reko and the others had formed a circle around the traitors. There were five men and three women, one of them looked about 17 years old but he stared at me with pure malice as I stepped forward. I ignored him. They were gagged and bound and clearly about to be killed execution style in front of all of the familes of the circuit, even their own families.

This was Reko, I said to myself.

The hard man whom I had met first, the man who tortured his ememies, the man who had saved me, dated me and proposed to me. The man I had fallen in love with, my husband and the father of my child. He was hurting, I could tell.

When he looked at me, I saw the pain and the relief. I also saw the fear and shame, fear that I was disgusted at what he was about to do. He looked away from me but I didn't take my eyes off him as I walked to his side.

I grabbed his face and made him look at me.

"I am okay, I am here, do what you have to do. I'm not leaving." I held his hand and turned to the crowd, the traitors. I looked everyone in the eye. This was my place beside Reko whether he was good or bad, he was mine. And I would stand by him.

He raised his hand and they executed every last one of the tratiors. I didn't even flinch.

"You may return to your homes." Reko ordered turning with me to walk away.

Once we were out of sight he turned and hugged me tightly, he was breathing heavily and shaking.

"I'm okay Reko. We're okay, everything's fine." I held him for I'm not sure how long, rubbing his hair and whispering to him how much he meant to me.

"I almost lost you, our child." He whispered.

"Its okay, we're okay." I whispered back.

He pulled away to look into my eyes, holding my face gently.

"I'm soo sorry Ebony."

"Wha-"

He kissed me deeply before pulling me into a random room and ripping my clothes off me...

Here's the sex scene warning guys! Might wanna stop reading here if sex bothers you...

"I'm sorry. I need to feel you." He whispered and I nodded. I needed him too.

I helped him undress and I could tell he was trying to be patient. He was tryingto control himself but his hands were still shaking. I didn't mind, I just took control. I pushed him down on a loveseat and climbed on top of him, kissing him until we we're both breathless.

He didn't rush me, letting me take my time as I straddled him, lining up his hardness to my opening. I gasped when I opened for him. I slid down him slowly, so slowly unable to control how my nails dug into his shoulders. It was always  like fireworks going off when he first went in, the best part.

I slid almost all the way up before his hands tightened on my hips, pulling me back down and grinding into me.

"Fuck." He whispered, sliding his arms under my legs as he lifted me supporting all of my weight.

We stared into each others eyes as I braced myself wrapping one arm around his neck and the other on his shoulder. The moment my lips met his, he was lowering me down fast thrusting inside me as I moaned into his mouth.

I grabbed his leg with one hand, leaning back and playing with my clit with the other and starring right into his eyes as I came which made him come and we just held each other afterwards, breathing heavily.

"Again." He said pulling back to look me in my eyes and I smiled at him before clenching around him.

"Again." I agreed as he laid me down on the love seat lifting my legs and putting them on his shoulders.

"Hey you might want to wait for the okay from doc, dammit Reko!"
I moaned as he slid in anyway.

"I'll be more gentle, this time."

He smirked as I tried to raise myself to meet his thrusts. He was okay. His hands had stopped shaking and he looked more relaxed.

"I love you so much," he said as he slid in deeper than before.

"Love... You....Much... More..." I gasped.