10

This is a sex scene. You do not have to read this part! You will not miss out on anything if you decide to skip to part 2! 😋🍑🍆✌

Reko

I wrapped my hand around her throat and squeezed in a quick warning. I wanted answers. Then I got distracted because I thought I saw something sparkly, black, & lacy under her robe. Now I couldn't help starring at the place where I could see some skin wondering what was underneath.

Fuck it, I had to know.

I pulled at the strings that held her robe together and I questioned if this was all a dream. I had to be dreaming. My throat got really dry and my eyes was burning because I couldn't get them to close. Ebony had successfully bewitched me and I was slave to her.

 Ebony had successfully bewitched me and I was slave to her

"Where the hell did you get that?" I said.

"Victoria Secret." She whispered, nervously. I let go of her throat to reach to touch the sparkly material, it was as soft as her bare skin.

"Uncuff me." I whispered.

"No." She said it so softly I almost didn't hear.

"Uncuff me Ebony." It was a husky demand. I wanted to touch her.

"No." She said breathlessly.

I looked down at my obvious erection. I couldn't even take a cold shower.

"I'll take care of you." She whispered before she started to kiss & suck all over my neck. Then we were kissing and she was stroking my d*ck. She started to kiss her way down my body and when she tugged on my slacks I raised up as much as I was able to help her get them down. My briefs came off next and she licked the tip of my erection before blowing over it, then she took me inside her mouth.

"Sono innamorato." I am in love.

She licked and sucked until I could no longer take anymore.

"Bambino.." Baby.. "Ho Bisogno di t" I need you.

I pulled at her hair and she glanced up at me then climbed back up my body. She pushed her panties to the side aligning our bodies while tugging my hand. I felt her part over me and I was so distracted that I didnt notice her handcuffing my other hand to our bed. When I did notice she was sliding down my shaft and I tugged hard at the handcuffs. I wanted to touch.

"Tu sei un dono del cielo." You are a gift from the heavens.

She took a minute to adjust to my size then she was killing me. She had her lips parted on a gasp then she was biting her bottom lip to contain her moans.

"I want to hear your moans."

She leaned foward until we were chest to chest and the sound of her breathless moans were filling my ears. Then she was cumming on me.

"Cazzo!" F*ck

Her tightening around me and her moans were too much then I was cumming in her triggering another orgasm for her. She did some kind of weird yell moan like, "arghko!" I immediately began laughing afterwards as she looked at me confused, unaware of her outburst.

She was still breathing uncontrollably but she had a smile on her face that was so angelic.

"Il mio cuore e solo tuo." My heart is yours...