12

Ebony.

After I shot him, I pushed his body out the car and onto Reko's driveway, and drove out. I picked up the phone he had dropped & redialed the number that Arlo had just disconnected from before he died.

"Arl-" A heavily accented voice boomed.

"This is Ebony. I hear you want me in exchange for Antonio." I cut him off quickly. I didn't have long before Reko had somebody uncuff him and head out after me.

"Where's Arlo?"

"Dead. He wasn't very good at lying about how he knew you had Antonio." I tsked.

"Thats unfortunate. I needed him to bring you to me."

"How about you come get me yourself? I'm in his car driving down I69 right now."

"Ahh Reko let you go."

"Reko tried to kill me because only I knew what Antonio was doing. I betrayed him. I'm dead to him."

"You'll fit right in with me then hmmm?"

"I don't care. Just let Antonio go. Me for Antonio. I'm willing. Its just me, no games."

"Pull over and step out the car. Keep the phone to your ear." He ordered. I opened my robe a little, flashing some red lace.

Then I did as he asked, pulling over and stepping out of his car.

"Kicked out of his bed aye? You look ravishing." I

Cars were beginning to slow down to look more closely at me, I blushed.

Not 3 minutes later a black viper stopped beside me, a man in a black suit with a phone in his hand smiled at me. He was devilishly handsome but his face showed his cruelty.

"Giovanni?" I couldn't help asking.

"Come on, Innamorata." Sweetheart

I walked to the passenger side of the car dropping my phone on the ground and sliding in making sure to show off some more of my lacy lingerie.

I wanted him to see I had nothing hidden. No thigh straps for a gun or knife so he wouldn't check my boot. He stared at me for a long time then put the car in drive and we were leaving.

"No jewelry for Reko to track? No phone? He's going to go crazy looking for you."

"I doubt it. I left him tied to the bed. He threatened my life."

"I like you Ebony. You'll be my new friend."

We weren't anywhere near the curcuit so I couldn't help getting a little nervous the longer he drived.

We pulled up to a casino and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"My home now that I was banned from the circuit. I had to give up everything I owned but nobody knew about this."

I got a couple of weird and dirty looks as I walked in with him but we went immediately to the elevator where he had to use a key to get access to the top floor. He put that key in his right breastpocket. We made it up to the top floor where it was all open. There was lots of space and it was beautiful.

"I opened this entire floor and made this my penthouse."

"Its beautiful." I murmured.

"I know." He said looking at me. I ignored him playing innocent to his double meaning. I didn't want him.

Nobody came out to greet us, no men or maids, nothing. Instead he gave me a quick tour & walked us to his office where he typed in a four digit code. I memorized it. The door opened and I saw a little girl wrapped around Antonio and an older lady standing off to the side. I didn't recognize them but they shared features.

"Ebony what are you doing here?" Antonio said, shooing the girl and woman out of the room.

"I came to free you."

"I don't need any freeing I'm enjoying my time here. Go away."

"He put a death sentence on me when he found out I knew what you were doing and I let you get captured, I cannot go back & I have no where else to go. Period."

"And I'm keeping her. Now that I have her Reko will fall and his men behind him like Dominos."

"Yeah whatever." Antonio said.

It dawned on me that Antonio wasn't harmed. He didn't looked tortured. He even had his gun still.

"You betrayed your brother?!"

"So did you apparently. What's new?"

"I trusted you!"

"Well sorry to disappoint."

"Hmm well whatever I guess." I shrugged. "Y'all family problems then."

Antonio and Giovanni shared a look. I didn't give a damn anymore. I just wanted to sleep.

"Can I have a room? I need sleep. Maybe some clothes...?"

"Ahh you reminded me...Show me what's underneath the robe, just to be sure you don't have any weapons of course."

This bomb pussy is the only weapon I have, I wanted to say but I untied my robe and showed him what he wanted to see.

Antonio whistled and gestured for me to turn and I did, turning.

"Can I sleep now?"

"Of course." Giovanni said. "Antonio give her a room. Someone will come will clothes."

I smiled tiredly. "Thank you."

Antonio led me from Giovanni's office and the moment we rounded the corner, he had me pressed roughly against the wall.

I knew he didn't know I could break every bone in his body and I wanted him to remain ignorant so I didn't resist.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!"

"I didn't lie in the office."

"Reko would neve-"

"You obviously don't know your f*cking brother as well as you thought you did. And he didn't know what kind of back stabbing bastard you were as well. Wow you guys really share something in common. Let me go."

I shoved Antonio off me and we stood there a moment. Antonio had a hurt expression of his face before he cleared his face of any emotion.

"I have a plan in place and you've f*cked it up because-"

"Arlo f*cked up your little plan, not me."

"-Now Reko's coming after you and he'll be in danger here!"

"What the f*ck do you care? Take me to my f*cking room!"

He shut his trap and led me to the elevator where we went to one of the majesty suites. This suite had one of the biggest beds I'd even seen covered in rose petals, there was a mirror directly above it and mirrors all around the room. Medium sizes kitchen with a bar. In the bathroom there was a large Jacuzzi in front of the glass shower. It was almost as great as my room back home, I meant at Reko's home.

I ignored Antonio's presence gently removing my boots hoping my gun wouldn't come out, I dropped my robe to distract him just in case and once I got them off I dived in the bed.

When I heard the door open and close I got my gun and put it under my pillow. Then I fell asleep.