11

Reko

It wasn't possible for me to stay angry at her but I wouldn't tell her that, I thought as she glanced at the handcuffs in guilt again.

She fed me food off the trays and had gave me sponge baths every day. Was I complaining? No I liked being pampered by her. I loved being in her presence period but of course she wouldn't know that until she untied me so I could really put it down. All week we had made love with her being on top. I loved it but was left unsatisfied that I couldn't touch her, f*ck her like I wanted to.

So far all of my men had been by to visit me. Dante, Lucca, Matteo, Enzo, Santino, Dino, Angelo, & Arlo. My brother Antonio hadn't. I didn't know what was going on exactly but by the way Ebony told them they could only come by in 3's and watched over me like a mother hen something had went down. She still wasn't telling me. All I knew was that they were trying to find out which of my men had betrayed me.

Currently Martha, Dante, & Emilee were visiting.

"Tell me something." I ordered Dante. One look from Emilee had him lowering his head and not making eye contact with me. She was only 5 f*cking feet!

"Wimp." I muttered

"Look who's tied up?" He replied.

Martha, Emilee, & Ebony giggled.

"You should take notes." Ebony said feeding me from the tray Martha had brought.

She had on a bright pink dress but who knew what deadly viper was hiding underneath. If both my hands were handcuffed she wore her silk robe, if one of my hands was free she'd wear clothes so I couldn't peek to see what sinful deliciousness she had underneath until she was ready.

They left and Lucca, Matteo, & Enzo had came. They bought a Nintendo 64 with them.

"What the hell? Get that crap outta here? Where's the Xbox 1?"

"In the garbage where it belongs." Ebony said as they hooked it up and played freaking Mario Kart like a bunch of kids. Then Santino, Dino, and Angelo came and did the same barely giving me a second glance. Arlo was ths only one whom had seemed tickled at seeing me tied up.

"How does it feel boss? A mere girl has gotten you to lower your guard now you're vulnerable. Everyone can see she's your weakness. "

Ebony put him out after that and I was honestly glad she had, I didn't want to argue with Enzo. His father had been the one I'd killed for having sex with Ebony's mother for drugs. I knew He had wanted me to spare him but it wasn't the first time his father had disobeyed me, it was the 3rd. I couldn't allow my other men to think I had went soft even if it was his father. He should've been following orders.

Emilee and Dante had came back to play a couple of games with her and I never took my eyes off her as she lowered her guard around those two. She laughed and I loved to hear her laugh.

She'd subdued me. I wanted them both gone so I could pretend to be angry so she could maybe strip dance for me and let me inside her again. I couldn't get enough & I'd never go without again. She saw the look I was giving her and politely put them out. Emilee wagged her eyesbrows at her and Ebony blushed running to the bathroom when they left.

When she went into restroom Arlo had snuck back in to talk to me.

"I told you to leave!" Ebony shouted opening the door with a gun pointed at him.

He ignored her.

"Giovanni has Antonio. Send Ebony to him and he'll free him." Arlo said while Ebony had paused in the doorway in her robe.

Ebony came out and rushed to me putting her gun under the mattress. I glared at her seriously this time and she stopped, lowering her head.

"Antonio knew it was a risk but he went to him anyway pretending to be you. I warned him."

"My. Fucking. Little. Brother. Went. After. Giovanni. By. Himself?!"

"Yes. No one knew but Her." Arlo said.

"Then how do you know Antonio was captured?" She asked.

"Marko gave me the information when I went to meet with him. Sorry boss."

Then Arlo left.

Ebony

I narrowed my eyes before I could hide my expression. Arlo was lying. Marko had been killed by Giovanni himself because someone here had snitched. And by the looks of it, Arlo was the snitch.

"There is your traitor. Arlo. Marko was killed which is why Antonio decided to go in." I whispered.

"Why should I believe you? You knew they had Antonio and hadn't said a word. I think you are the plant. If I ever get out of these cuffs I'll kill you. You. Are. Dead. To. Me!"

I knew he was mad. Livid even but those words sliced through my heart like a knife.

"My loyalty is to you. I just wanted to help."

"You have betrayed me. That is a death sentence." She reached under the mattress and pulled out two guns, silencers on and she tossed one on my lap along with her phone and ring before walking to the door. She put on her boots and left.

"Vivere una vita bella." Live a good life.

Reko

She left. And she took my heart with her. "Ebony!" I shouted knowing that she'd had every chance to kill me but hadn't, even gave me a chance to kill her. She didn't even take a phone. They all had trackers on them. I had to stop her.

I started screaming at the top of my lungs for somebody. Emilee walked into the room.

"She left. She f*cking left me! Find her! Where the fuck is Arlo?!"

"Dead. She shot him while he was in the truck on his phone talking to Giovanni. We all overheard him.
He said that you would come instead of letting her go in your place because you loved her. Obviously not." Emilee said glaring at me.

"Untie me!"

"I f*cking think not! You've done more damage tied up and I refuse to let you f*ck up some more."

"She has on a fucking robe and boots. She has no where to go!"

Emilee smiled. "Better Giovanni think you kicked her to the curb so she'll be unharmed. I hope he enjoys red, thats what colored lace she has on underneath her robe."

Ooooohlala will Giovanni get to see whats under that robe?