HIS ROSE

"What a beautiful sight you are Rose-chan." The slightly older male said while looking upon his new lover. The female blushed and let out a pained yet sexy moan *Oooooh, ahhh, mmmm* as she slowly lowered herself onto his awaiting male hood. Teasingly she took his length into her warmth inch by inch *tip touches heated moist core, slowly sliding down, small gyration of hips, walls throbbing and twitching* until his tip kissed her womb. The feeling of being filled was a new one to her, but oh kami was it wonderful! Looking down at her lover, she bites her lip before moving her hips slightly. *creak..squish..creak..creak...squish* As if she wanted to test the waters.

Feeling her tightness around his sex was driving him mad *hips nearly buck and jerk* but the male told himself he would not make a move until she was good and ready.

*gyrating, soft bucking, grinding creak....creak...OOooh, squish....squish*

He knew he was well endowed or quite blessed as he was told many times before. So she would need time to adjust to his size. Once she rocked her hips roughly then started to grind and buck more. The male moaned *R-Rose, Mmm, bites lip, eyes rolling* and gently rolled and bucked his hips in time with hers.

*gentle slow thrusting, creak......squish...mmm shit Rose, gyrating, hands roaming*

Taking his time to watch her face *looks up lovingly, bites lip* to see if he was causing her any type of pain L moved his hands to her hips*firmly, slightly shaky grips waist, this is heavenly. brings up then down* and started to help her move on his length as he thrust up into her. *slightly louder creaking. skin hitting skin gently, groans, grunts and moans* She would come up nearly off of his thick throbbing bulge. He would pull her right back down with just the right amount of force and thrust. The sounds of skin slapping and Rose's sweet moans filled the room.

*L-L! ahhh, panting, heavy breathing, skin kissing skin, bouncing, thrusting, playful spanks*

Her eyes were closed, lips parted slightly, skin glistening with sweat. Oh yes she truly was a sight to see. Blonde hair moving every time she bounced, perfect breasts jiggling for his eyes only. Soft yet firm peach shaped ass slightly red from the spanks he was giving her. This was perfect she is perfect.

*both set of hips jerking, low sexual growling, soft sweet mewls, slap...creak...squish...creak...squish....slap...Say...pant...my grunts...name...mmm....again... cries of pleasure L! L!*

"Ahhh L! You're so deep!" she moaned out as her pace started to quicken. *creak-creak-creak* Her hips were starting to buck and roll harder driving them both insane. *CREAK-CREAK-CREAK, heavy breathing, soft whimpers, sexy cries, panting* As she panted and grind on him, she felt pleasure and pressure slowly build up. Opening her eyes she leans down to kiss *mwa mwa* her lover. Any sign of her earlier shyness now completely gone.

*harder bouncing, rougher, faster thrusting, louder moans....SLAP-SLAP-SLAP, heated moist core squeezing, length throbbing*

"R-Rose you're so tight!" L moaned out as he felt her walls clamp down even more on his length. Somehow she was squeezing him even tighter then before. It seemed with every movement *THRUST, gyration, jerk, BOUNCE* of their hips her walls would squeeze, pulsate and tighten around him. It truly drove him mad. Making it very hard for him not to flip them over and ravish her divine body like he does his sweets.

*holds hips down, making them be still, letting him thrust up harder into her flower, moans, pants, moves on her own*

Feeling her speed increase more as her soft moans got louder and slightly higher in pitch. L started to bring her down harder on his throbbing member making sure to hit that one spot that makes her see stars. He knew he had hit it when she let out a breathless gasp. Followed by a string of curse words.