Healing

They all leave the room as Watari requested. Shortly afterwards Angel heard Zia yelling for her to help. "ANGEL HELP! RYUZAKI'S TRYING TO KISS ME AND HE WON'T GIVE ME BACK MY SHIRT" Aqua green eyes lit up as she slowly stood up and left the room. Her outer appearance was graceful, kind and caring it matched her personality greatly. However inside she was confused and slightly hurt at the thought of her beloved L, kissing someone else. Even if it was his sister.

There is no way that my Lawliet would do something like that! Koneko is probably being cheeky again. I know they're siblings and all but sometimes I feel that she's secretly in love with him. If that's the case we'll need to have a chat real soon. That bitch better keep her hands off what's mines. Sitting there watching those two fight. I've never felt so confused before.

I wanted to destroy her. Putting her hands on him like that and then straddling him! Then again I also wanted to help them figure out what had went wrong. I am a bit curious as to why she just up and left after helping L and I become so close. My desire to protect my husband was far greater then my need to know what happen with them. But I knew if I did anything to her, L would be the one hurting.

*continues heading right for the last room she knew the two siblings were last in* 

Getting there she was greeted with a dumbfounded L.*sighs and places her hand over her heart* His body was tense and he had a look of confusion. Good he doesn't seem to be to hurt. I'll have to dress his wounds, not that they're deep or anything, but it would be bad if they got infested. Damn that stupid cunt.

Smiling lovingly she placed her hand on his shoulder. "Love, what are you doing?" she asked him. "Why are you just standing here? Are you okay?" L didn't reply right away. "Yes I'm alright. However the chances of the next few days being random has gone up seven percent" The woman laughed and kissed her husband's cheek. "Come on let's go give Koneko back her shirt. We can't have her running around the headquarters topless"

"She's not running around topless. She picked her shirt up before yelling for you and running off. She was being cheeky Mon Amour" L says while observing his wife carefully. He had a feeling something was off but couldn't put his finger on it right away.

"Alright Love, but you better explain what she meant after I've gotten you all patched up." She said while giving him a loving kiss before trying to walk off. L watched as his wife was walking away. The way her long silky white and grey hair fell down her back, stopping at her waist reminded him of a waterfall. It was simple and pure just like her.

The way her hips swayed made a certain lower region of his wake up. "Yes you're right. I could use your healing touch." Before she knew it the pale complected man had walked up behind his wife and scooped her up. Gasping and blushing Angel looked at her husband slightly confused, as he held her bridal style. Her aqua green eyes looked loving into his dark semi lust filled ones. Not a word was said as he headed to their floor.

Only the sounds of their lips meeting in repeated kisses were heard. L used his foot to kick open and close their bedroom door. Gently he laid her down onto the bed then crawled over her. "What are the chances of us being alone like this for the rest of the night?" Angel asked sweetly and a bit shyly. "Roughly three percent" the man said while capturing her oh so tempting candy cotton sweet lips.

*mwa, nibbles bottom lip, moans, slightly parts her lips, tongues dancing and swirl together*

Her hands held onto his shirt as they continued to kiss. The moans that escape her mouth is the sweetest of music to his ears. They're seductive and cute, they feed his drive for her. No matter how many times they make love his beloved Angel is always a bit shy, just like now. He like that about her.