Blood, Bath and Beyond

Warning there will be blood

Warning there will be blood.........*Looks up at the name of this chapters* yep there will be blood and guts and maybe some limey or lemony goodness Enjoy (dear kami I need to stop reading so much yandere based stories but I love them. Video and picture is clearly not mines all credit where credit is do~) sounds and some actions will have *...*

*You wanna play to? It'll be fun!
Watching all of you die under my stun!
You think I'm weaker because I'm a kid?
Yes, as if you need two little girls mid.*  

"Hmm damn it Annie stop singing... I'm still trying to sleep here. It's my day off, no school, no work, no damn bakeries!" Moaned the tired brown skinned girl to her phone. As if it could reply to her. Rolling her eyes and reaching out for the blasted device she answers it. Her voice barely above a whisper as she says hello to whomever is on the other side.

Two voices can be heard in the back ground. One high pitched and clearly upset, female. The other seemingly monotone definitely male. Sighing to herself she already knows where this is going. She'll be asked to fill in for her coworker so she can go on a date with her boyfriend. Hanging up the phone before her coworker or boyfriend aka her beloved baby brother could speak, the female gets up slowly and starts her daily routine.

~~Short Time Skip~~

She had called it! It happens every fucking time! Every fucking year! For the past three years. Zia had been forced to work on Valentine's day. Face palming she looked at her coworker and brother as they both stood in front of her with pleading eyes. Gray normally emotionless orbs looked into dazing, swirling, gold, silver and spotted midnight blue hues.

With A huff and a small nod towards the door the two 'love birds' sighed happily and headed for the door. Before reaching the door the albino male came back, his thumb and pointer finger toying with his hair. As he walked up to his sister. Stopping for a moment Nate leans up and gently kisses her cheek before turning around to catch up with his girlfriend. 

Nate was never one to show his emotions openly or do small acts of affection in front of anyone besides me. So having him kiss my cheek with his girlfriend nearby was a bit odd. Hell him going on a date was odd everything about today is a bit off........Besides me having to work. Getting ready for the rush she knew was coming her way the girl was glad she prepped so much last night.

Fifteen long working hours later. Zia sighed softly to herself hoping no more customers would come in for the night. There was only a half an hour left until she'd close up the shop. However luck or fate or some god had it in for the young woman. Right as she was finishing up for the night. A bell could be heard through the quiet shop, letting out a small grunt and frowning to herself.