Duty.

It had happened, quite early in life, well earlier than she expected but still, it had happened.

 With someone, he had never really expected it to be with. In fact, Near was sure he would stay pure, untouched by the greedy hands of another for his whole life, however, that was not the case. 

"Near", her voice was smooth and clear, teasing his sensitive ears. It was the same voice he had heard for many years. One that gave an oath to protect and support the young man. Was this one of the ways that one would protect and support their leader? "You have to hold it firmly." 

It didn't feel right but it also didn't feel wrong and in the end, they both were more than satisfied with this lesson. "Is it suppose t-", he was cut off by a single fair digit as golden-brown orbs stared into his dark grey ones. "Just stroke it slowly, evenly", he wanted to question it, her words, their actions, everything but instead he listened and obeyed. 

"It feels so strange, ahh", a soft pant escaped pale lips, smaller frame arched, his face was almost emotionless, only a hint of red-stained his porcelain complexion. "Oh, it gets better, just keep trusting me, let me keep guiding you. Now push slow and deep." That voice, that voice...so calming and reassuring.

Near's mind was made for other things, trained for solving complex puzzles. The young man could focus on many things at once, so why couldn't he seem to focus right now on anything other than the feel of her? Of their bodies, this closeness, teasing fingertips, panted breath. Is this what dying feels like? A torturous throbbing pain that slowly fades into ecstasy?

The canvas-based man was slowly being tainted, corrupted yet his corruptor was doing nothing, just her duty. And it seems that the blonde bombshell was enjoying it, Halle really did love her job. 

"Ha-", back-arching, calculating gaze locked onto the pieces in front of their owner. That intense stare turned into a half-lidded one. Testing a theory that came to mind, his slender fingers found their way and began to wiggle. "Yes, like that, such a fast learner." Red painted lips whispered, their softness taunting the shell of an ear.

"Faster..." Was that a command or a request? Was that his actual voice, it sounded so foreign. On the edge of husky and monotone. Digits moved rapidly as if drumming, thumb swirled, rubbing in a gentle circle on sensitive nerves. Then it came, an explosion of color, dazzling and brilliant, just like her, core, pink, tresses, messy, yellow. If softness had a color Near thought it would be the color of Halle, his Halle. "Are you satisfied?"

"Yes", his mouth is dishonest but his body is not. "If you're not then put it ba-" this time she is cut off, that sudden move, always unexpected, hidden dominance from someone so codependent at least on the surface.

"D-Don't stop until you're satisfied." Her normally calm voice had stuttered, it's filled with untold pleasure.

It would be a long night, but that was alright with her, it was her Duty, a job, she LOVES this job. And he, well he had just hit puberty.

They had been listening to every word, just thinking about what was going on in there. Then the door caved under their weight. Rester and Gevanni landed on top of each other. Halle was pleased with the results, Near had finally agreed. He had caved to her will. So everyone was surprised when they found the pair entwined. Near sat between the well-dressed woman's thighs, his nimble fingers roamed her flaxen tress, while his left hand played with puppets. Her own digits brushed out random kinks of much longer white strands. "Satisfied now?" She asked before getting a small grunt from the young, completely dressed, man. "We can keep going if you'd like...

Near looked up, dark hues locked onto golden-brown ones before their owner got up while looking over at the two newcomers. "No, you got all the kinks out." He said while lazily walking over to the 3D printer and laying on top of it. Gevanni and Rester looked at each other then their teammates, nothing was out of place. Lidner was fully dressed in her usual suit, dress pants and a nice blouse, Near in his usual all white. The only thing that was off was their hair, had the pair misread the situation... Both males looked away, embarrassed by their own thoughts. "Let's get back to work, shall we?" Halle said as her voice almost cracked which she covered with a cough. At that same time, Near had picked up a controller and pushed a button, his face turned away from the others so they couldn't see his smirk. 

I think I'm going to enjoy this new toy.