Sinner

He had met her years ago though she did not know it was him. His face was still hidden behind a computer screen back then. When they worked on theL.A.B.B murder cases. Now here they were again working together on another case, the Kira case. She was sitting there listening intently to every word that came out of his mouth. Admiration shining in her eyes for him. As he retold the B.B case from his point of view.

Now he wasn't bragging or anything, just stating simple facts and observing the female closely. Her laugh or giggles, the way her lovely aqua green eyes shined in the light. The way her ivory skin hand reached out and gently wiped a crumb from the corner of his mouth. Wait she's touching me again. He stiffen for a moment before blinking and relaxing.

That's the second time she's ever touched me. The chances of her doing that again is around 85% if I eat another cookie. Dang to bad I already ate them all. Placing his finger up to his lip L started to think about ways he could get the girl to notice his feelings for her or how he could express his. He had long since learned how to control his emotions and lock them away.

Now he found himself wishing that he had not. Yes he is the worlds top three greatest detectives, but when it came to being social especially when dealing with the opposite sex, the man was clueless. However for this girl he was more then willing to try. She was different from the others, with her long white hair, that has just a bit of light grey woven into it. High intelligence nearly as high as his own.

He could learn a thing or two from this girl, as her social skills are much higher than his own. As shown when she had to deal with Misa being the annoying little creature she normally is. For some reason the blonde had been trying to talk to L all day. And all day he had been ignoring her. The male had better things to do then answer her silly questions and be followed around like some kind of lovesick puppy by her.

How Light dealt with such an annoying female clinging to his arm everyday was beyond him. Sure she is an "attractive" model, but that was only when she could keep her mouth shut. Rubbing his temples he was about to ask someone to make Misa be quiet. When the 5 foot 4 female, came walking in holding a box, with Matsuda holding the door for her. She spoke softly yet with authority to the light brown eyed girl.

"Ms. Misa, it is quite rude to get in the way of someone when they're working. You wouldn't like it if someone kept poking and questioning you when you're trying to work now would you? Or if they were trying to shamelessly flirt with Light-san right?" Gasping the pig tailed girl looked at the taller female and then frowned slightly. "SOMEONE'S BEEN FLIRTING WITH MY LIGHT?" 

Shrugging her shoulders she replies "I never said that. I simply stated that you *taps her foot* would not like it. Which you're proving right now with the little fit you're having. Then again a lot of girls think he's cute. So maybe you should go check on him" Misa thought for a moment a small frown gracing her features before she looked at the girl then back at Ryuzaki. She looked like she wanted to say something to the male but decided against.

"You're right Lily, I wouldn't like that at all! Come along Matsu it's time for my photo shoot" stated the girl while dragging the older male away with her. A or Lily shook her head and giggled softly before turning her attention to the ravenette. "You saved me, how can I repay you?" L asked while still rubbing his aching temples. Walking over to a nearby table A sat down the box she had in her hands. 

"Well you can start by having a seat over there" L nodded and took a seat at the table. His knees up to his chest, hands on his knees as he eyed that box of unknown goodies. That came from his favorite and only sister. Without a word the female walked over to the slightly taller male and gently rubbed his temples. The softness of her touch started to melt away his troubles. His body was still tense as he was not use to being touched by anyone besides Watari, Koneko or himself.