Love Hurts

My reckless brother forgot about the cameras that HE had set up all over the damn building besides the few rooms that is used by Watari, him and myself. So here I am watching the feed from last night.....I told him that learning how to tie a cherry stem with his tongue would come in handy. Of course he didn't believe me then, but I bet he does now. Zia thought after she hacked into the system to delete and reprogram the surveillance. I've got to make this look right, can't have any of the members get suspicious about the feed.

Ah the things I do to keep you protected. And to think we use to hate each other so very much. Smiling to herself as she put the finishing touches on the new feed from last night. The gold, black, and white streaked girl ran her fingers through her wine red and streaked hair. It feels good to help him and I'm glad he finally found someone else that understands him as much as I do. If she doesn't turn out to be the one for him then, well if she's not, then Lily also known as A *smirks dangerously* won't have to worry about Kira finding her.

*Eyes flash a deep mixture of red and midnight blue, whispers, "I'll protect what's mines no matter what the cost might be"*

"Osanai imōto, What are you doing still up? It's almost seven in the morning. You'd normally be in bed by five or six (A.M not P.M) at the latest"

"Just working on some research Aniki" The tired looking male placed his thumb up to his lip while looking down at his baby sister. "You doing research is about as likely as Light not being the first Kira" Chuckling at her older brother, the brown complected girl turned her chair around and smiled lovingly at L. "There is no point in trying to lie to you dearest Ryu-Ryu"

"Good, you remember. Now tell me what you were really doing in my chair" his dark tired looking eyes watched her closely for any signs of another lie. Putting her hand up and smiling more the girl tilted her head and pushed a button on the computer. "Now I could tell you" *slowly gets out of the chair* "but I too like to have fun." *stretches and smirks before walking away, looks over her shoulder once she's far enough away* "Just like you did last night"

The pale skin man's eyes widen slightly as it finally clicked in his mind what his sister had saw. He would have to explain himself later for now he needed to remove that footage. Quickly L loaded up the feed from last night, to his surprise he found nothing. There was him and Lily working together, then them talking, the Task Force members coming and going. Everything leading up to their special time together was normal. However once he got to that part, it was just him working and eating cake with Lily eating Pocky and working on files.

L turned his head and looked at the door the girl had just went through. Koneko? How long have you been protecting me? You've always sat back with that cheshire cat like smirk on your face, waiting for the right moment to strike. I remember the day you arrived at the orphanage. the way you glared at everyone so un-trusting. The way you claimed to know everyone's real names, until the day you spoke one name out loud that no one should have known, mines.

That was the day fate brung you into my life and you turned my world upside down. The words you said to me made no sense at all, there was no logic just like this case. Yet I am now finding out that the words you spoke back then were all true. It's funny how much I disliked you back then, and now it's hard to imagine my life without you in it. You might just be the missing key to solving this case. Then again you could also be my downfall, just whose side are you really on sister?

~~Short time Skip to 12:30 P.M same day~~

"I'm so tired...How does Ryu-Ryu do this?"