Scars.

Credit to the artist of the picture being used here. I don't know who you are but you are amazing.

2974 words, this was a random idea that started on discord and ended up as a story for a certain man, it is also my second attempt at boy love. I do hope the one person that reads this enjoys it. Hah.

Slowly a gloved hand reached up to move flaxen locks from their owner's face. From this angle, he could tell that the ginger was staring at him. Sure they were friends, known each other for years, but this was the first that Mello had Matt's full attention. As he started to speak, "this scar, well, it's a long story, are you sure you're up for it?" Purred out the owner of oceanic hues, slowly Matt nodded, moving to get a better view, his own covered, dark blue irises traveled slowly over that scar. Noticing how it made Mello's fair features change from childish to much more mature. Remembering their old school days, fiery tresses shook, oh so slightly. Mail figured that Mihael would always be the reckless type, which made him fun to be around. But this, this was on a whole new level, never did the tannish complexioned individual think that his blond would do anything that would leave such a mark on his flawless beauty.

As Keehl spoke, he noticed that Mail had taken off his goggles and moved in closer. In fact, he was so close that he could smell the oddly arousing scent that came from his scarlet maned friend. It wasn't fresh cigarette smoke and junk food, the norm for the tech specialist, no, his natural scent was more down to earth, husky, in a way that made Mello want to devour the younger male like he was chocolate coated.

"Go on, I'm still all ears." Chuckled Matt, giving a small nod, that same gloved hand moved to unzip his vest, soon that dark brown leather met its fate, tossed carelessly across the room. A bare shoulder, nothing too sexy about that, right? Unless you, just like Jeevas, was into scars. The burn was large and kept going downwards, the temptation to touch such beauty was great but there were lines. Ones you just don't carelessly cross with old friends or new ones for that matter. At least that is what he told himself until the pale-skinned blond started to unbutton his pants.

"What a-" his words died on his tongue, that scar, it seemed to have no end. Keehl noticed the soft panting of his oldest companion and smirked. Just how far can I take this, I wonder. Let's put it to the test.

With all the grace and skill of a belly dancer, Mello moved, at a torurously slow pace, inching those tight leather pants down, until finally the full view of his scar, his trophy was on display. This scar always gave him something to talk about, it pulled others in, even if they thought it was gross and disgusting, they also found it interesting, and telling the tale was an ego booster. Not as much as the sex that followed afterwards, when he felt up to that sort of thing but still. A part of him wondered if Jeevas would like a round or two of sheet wrestling, the ginger was hard to read at times if the junk food junky liked boys was unknown, Mello did know that he liked girls. Petite blondes. Not once had his friend, with very questionable taste in fashion, showed interest in anyone of the same sex. At least, not until now, Keehl knew this by the noticeable bulge that was starting to form within those dark blue jeans.

Without warning a gloved hand captured Mello's face, at first the made-man nearly pulled away but then settled down, noticing how intense the look in those nighttime blue orbs were. Matt gently tilted the blond's head, this way and that, while his free hand moved up to his teeth. Nipping at a fingertip, Mail removed his own glove, then slowly ran his pointer and middle finger along Mihael's jawline until he reached that scar. The skin there was soft though it looked so jagged.

Mello wasn't the type to let anyone freely touch him, he was not the touchy feely type, yet the way Jeevas's two digits moved set his senses ablaze, in a great way. With their faces so close yet so far, as the blond was staring ahead and the ginger's focus was on his waist and shoulder, Mihael could still smell the faint smell of menthol, it wasn't so bad, coming from him. Inhaling it was intoxicating in its own way, for a moment both males had lost themselves, they were suppose to be watching that annoying sheep boy, Near. Yet the young detective had slipped away unnoticed, as to not disturb the older boys. "So, then I bl-ooh." Matt had slid a hand over the most sensitive part of the other's scar, the waist, while giving a random lick at his shoulder then the corner of an icy blue eye. Just teasing the skin there.