An eye for An eye

Okay in this story inner thoughts also known as  that little voice in our heads. Will be bold and unlined like this here I shouldn't eat this cake. But you know you want to .....yeah you're right. Good girl eat it! Of course normal thoughts are still bold X} now on with the story *goes off to eat cake*

He was only taunting him when he said that. And for the most part it had worked. His body tensed ever so slightly, but it did not go unnoticed by L's trained eyes. "There's a hundred percent chance I'll be able to see it on my floor tonight." That is what he said to the other Ryuzaki. And now there it lies the cosplay outfit Miss Zia wore today, well parts of it anyways.

She still had on the red heels and chain link belt. The handcuffs that went with the belt was in her right hand while her left held onto the riding corp. He had to admit she did look intimidating yet oddly attractive. Standing there in black sheer boy short panties. Her eyes watching him closely as his own tried to stay on her face. This is a lot harder then I thought it would be. If I don't show some interest in her, she'll figure out that I am not the right Ryuzaki and she'll be very upset.

I already have a pretty good idea of how she'd react and I really don't want to lose my manhood or any other body parts. However if i do show interest there is a very high chance of me cheating on my lovely Rose. And I am not a cheater, well I try not to be. How should I go about this?

The male only vaguely noticed the female slowly making her way over to him. It wasn't until she placed her small brown hands onto his face that he was taken out of his thoughts. She didn't say anything nor did he. They simply had a silent stare down. After a good two minutes of just staring the female sighed, removed her hands from his face and spoke with her eyes closed. 

"You are not mines" How in the world could she tell it was him, he wondered. He hadn't really done anything differently and he knew a lot about her now with all the wiretaps and cameras he had set up over the last few months. Yes he had gone through the normal routine trying to find out more information about this young woman, however he could not find much. She was a private person much like himself. So he had no choice but to set up surveillance.

When the pale complected man didn't offer a reply she sighed and shook her head before sitting on the couch "Not even going to deny it? That's good, we can get right to the po-" *getting on all fours and making his way over to her*  "I want to be yours again. As I've said before. I've missed you." Zia rolled her eyes while looking down at the man that was currently crouching in front of her.

"I'm only here because you pretty much kidnapped me"

"Kidnapping is greatly frowned upon. I'd like to think that I.....commandeered you for the moment. Besides being caught out in this kind of storm with so little clothing on, is not good for you." *giggles softly and shakes her head*  "Thanks for worrying, though I don't live very far from my shop. And there isn't much of a difference between the two silly"

"Kidnappers tend to kill or harm their victims and never release them. Even when they're simply using them for ransom. I fully tend on letting you go unharmed. Well mainly unharmed you might be a bit sore" L muttered the last part. "What was that last part?" she asked nicely while playing with her cuffs.

"Just hear me out Koneko" his voice changed from monotone to husky. His usually tone when he wanted something from her. It always made her blush or shiver. This time she did both and found her arms crossing over her chest on their own. 

"Alright then I'm listening" Zia said. The silver and gold swirling in the background makes the midnight blue spots stand out more, as her orbs stare into his dark ones. He had placed his hands on her thighs causing her to shudder. "You're cold, why don't you let me warm you" He asked while slowly letting his fingers dance across her soft skin.