Lessons

Somehow my damn ending got deleted which is weird......Sooooooooooooo I made another one! Enjoy~

"Hey Matt are you ready yet? It's almost time for us to g-"

*quickly covers the male's mouth with one hand while making the shush sign with the other. Gives the blonde female a questionable look. Slowly removes her hand and point to the bodies on the queen size bed*

"What the hell is this?" Whispered Rose

"No idea Rose, but I wish I had a camera right now." Replied Mello *slowly takes out her phone and smiles at the blond male* "Rose, you're like the younger sister I've always wanted." Giggles softly while rubbing the back of her neck a smile blush on her cheeks as she hands over the phone. "Now let's get to work shall we"

"Oh yes this will make great blackmail material'

"Haha, that's my little sister for you" *smiles and offers some of his chocolate* "Aww hehe thanks big bro." Taking a small bite of the sugary goodness both blonds thought of ways they could use this new found knowledge to their advantage.

On the queen size pillow top bed laid two bodies. A brunette and a dove. (hair not the bird) The brunette laid on his side with his arms wrapped firmly around the little dove. A hand rested on the smaller male's butt giving it a squeeze randomly. Causing the younger male to moan or grunt softly in his sleep. His small white body that's covered in love bites, pressed up against the slightly larger male, his face buried into the male's bare chest, that was also decorated in hickeys.

Their legs were entangled. Smaller unclothed arms were wrapped around the other male's lovingly. Brunette hair covered his dark blue still closed eyes. Yet a smile could clearly be seen on his face.

Whatever happen must have been good if not great judging from what the two onlookers could tell.

~~A Few hours earlier, outside on the deck~~

*inhales sharply and shakes his head*  "I can't believe I'm doing this. How did I get tricked into this again. And why do you need a damn babysitter"

"I don't need a babysitter Matt. You're here mainly to cook or to teach me how to cook"

"You don't know how to cook?"

".....Last time I tried I made Zia cry. And I don't want that to happen again"

"Near...."

*puts up his hand* "It's fine really. The kitchen is Zia's domain and I went in there uninvited and inexperienced. Destroyed most of the food she had planned on making and almost killed us all."

"Why not have Rose or Zia teach you then?"

"I want to surprise them"

"Well then you're kinda of screwed, I order take out or eat cereal. I don't cook. Mello usually has some girl over that can cook for us." *takes a long drag from his cigarette* "Why do you want to surprise them? Do you like one of them?"

*eyes the other male suspiciously, twirls a white lock around his finger*

"Come on now don't give me that look. I know you like one of them. So which one is it"

"I like and respect them both"

"Which one are you into?" *looks at the older male confused* "Oh boy...If you could fuck one of them who would it be Near"