Party Games.

It all started with a game, which led to a kiss, simple, innocent, nothing to get upset about right? Well, you would be right if that kiss wasn't from Matsuda Touta to Misa Amane. The blonde had been against the idea from the start, there was just no way she could ever cheat on her beloved Light. However, the latter had no problem at all cheating on the former. In fact, he was doing so at that very moment, using the game as coverage. Everyone seemed to notice and know, besides Misa. "I'm sorry but I can't do this dare, I'll just have to pick again!" She said while shrugging it off, "it's okay, I don't mind if she redraws." Said the risk-taker while laughing that carefree laugh of his and rubbing the back of his neck. "We'll come back to Misa, brother, you're up next!" When everyone had their picks, it was back to the woman of the hour's turn.

"This is supposed to be seven minutes in heaven right? Not twenty! Where is Light-Kun? It's been well over seven minutes." Huffed the upset blonde, here it was her party yet her boyfriend wanted to be with everyone besides her. A surprise party had been thrown in the up and coming actress' honor. Landing a big role in the latest film by a well-known director was a big deal. At least it was in a certain black-maned man's eyes.

"It doesn't matter, Amane! It's your turn up anyway, stick your hand in the bowl and draw out a dare slip, then pick from the names bowl, whoever's name is chosen, you have to do that action with that person. Depending on what you get, you'll have seven to ten minutes to complete it." Explained Sayu, her brown eyes held a hint of mischief and amusement, the brunet shook up the names so it would be random.

With the crowd cheering her own, music playing softly in the background, there was no way that the petite model could say no. "Alright, I'll do it!" Walking over to the dare bowl, a slender hand reached into it and fished out a slip of paper. "Don't read it yet, you have to pick a partner first then read both out loud." Giggling excitedly, Amane soon picked another slip of paper from the other bowl. Opening the first one she calls out, grabbing everyone's attention, "switches clothes with," she quickly opened the other slip then gasped. "Matsui!" Chirped the energetic blonde, her soft brown eyes shining with happiness. If all Misa had to do with switch clothes with anyone that was more than okay, there was no way she'd kiss or touch anyone here.

Matsuda Touta, the group's risk-taker wasn't paying too much attention to the party as he was playing gofer for a sick guest. Seems no one told Ryuzaki that there was a lot more liquor in the chocolates than the recipe called for. Being the sugar fiend that he is, when he got the dare to eat one hundred of the liquor-filled chocolates Ryuzaki was happy. However, that changed after he nearly finished them all in one sitting. "Matsu, you're up, I'll take over looking after my Ryuga." Said Kyoko, a girl with small dark eyes, oval glasses, and jet black hair that is styled in a Dutch Bob. "That's okay, I'll look af-" Matsu was cut off as Kyoko's friend showed up beside her, the taller female placed a firm hand on the other's shoulder. "Don't worry. I'm here to make sure she only helps him and nothing more." Kyoko's fair complexion turned a deep red, causing the other two to giggle a bit, "alright, I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Matsui? Where is he?" Asked an eager blonde, "here I am, what's going on?"

"You've got a dare to do with Misa-Misa and only seven minutes to do it." Explain Sayu, "Matsui. I hope you don't stretch out anything." Teased his little friend while grabbing his hand and dragging the much taller individual away. Behind them was Light's sister, her long chocolate-brown hair bounced with every step, and came to rest on her shoulders a bit. Stretch anything out? What does she mean by that? "Here's the bedroom you two will be using! You've got seven minutes to get it done! I'll be opening the door if you're ready or not then. Be good," she giggled and winked knowingly at Matsu, causing him to turn as red as a cherry. "W-Wait! Wh-What's the dare!" Cried out a very confused Touta. "We've got this dare! Let's crush it, Matsui!" Once the door closed with a gentle click, Misa turned around and started to undress. This only added to his confusion, were they meant to make out? Why was Misa undressing in front of him? A pair of slightly darker brown eyes had widened as they watched their friend remove that pink outfit.

This was a dream come true for the slightly older individual but also a nightmare, with every bit of flesh that was seen, Matsuda was getting more and more turned on. The curve of Misa's waist, creamy-fair thighs now bare, long flaxen tresses resting against her back. Each article of clothing was set on the bed until the woman of his dreams was standing before him nearly nude.

The only thing that covered her was a pair of racy, lacy, pink and white, panties. They had little bows that laced up the back, little spaces could be seen between them. The fabric was semi-sheer as well, and they hugged her hips so nicely. When Amane bent over, Matsu was able to tell they were crotchless from the small slit that just barely covered puffy, fair, southern lips.