Morning's Sensation

When dinner had been brought out, it consisted of lobster with a side of fresh greens, which had a balsamic vinaigrette dressing on them. Ice water accompanied the meal. Overall, it was an amazing dinner, and (f/n) had thoroughly enjoyed the lobster. Granted when she finished her meal, she decided to head up to bed, since she had to begin moving her things from her apartment to Edgar's house tomorrow. Edgar stated, though, that she must stay until he was finished. Thus, she complied, since she didn't want any trouble from him. She didn't need any more embarrassing moments with him added to the list of that day's events.

Thankfully, he didn't take too long to finish the rest of his meal. Once he set down his fork, he stood up and walked over to the dining room door that led into the foyer. Opening it, he signaled for her to go ahead. (F/n) stood up from her seat and proceeded to exit the dining room. When she was about to pass into the foyer, however, Edgar grabbed her left wrist with his right hand.

He tugged on her wrist and pulled her closer. Not saying anything, he softly kissed her on the forehead before he released his hold on her. A light tint of pink decorated her cheeks, as she hurried off to her room.

Upon reaching her room, she shut the door behind her and went over to her bed. She collapsed face first onto the black pillows and sheets. Next, she buried her face into the pillows and mumbled various things to herself. Most of the phrases consisted of her annoyance at herself. It didn't help that she couldn't forget the various stares Edgar had sent her throughout dinner. A majority of the time he just wore his usual neutral expression, but on occasion he would send a strange smirk her way. Likewise, his visible green eye had a glazed look over it. It was as though his thoughts were far beyond that of dinner, and she didn't want to know what those thoughts consisted of. (F/n) had enough trouble dealing with her own mind. With this information, she resorted to shutting her (e/c) eyes and going to sleep.

                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting on the soft cotton sheets, he stared upon her peaceful form. Strands of (h/c) hair fell over her face, while her lips were parted ever so slightly. The steady rising and falling of her chest indicated a sleep that had probably little to no nightmares. Each hand had its fingers curled and rested near her head. Legs were bent and turned slightly to her right, while the right leg rested on top of the left. Black satin lay in a spread out fashion around her. Her lilac tank top was pushed up somewhat, revealing part of her midsection, though, not high enough to see her bellybutton.

Honestly, Edgar wondered how she could sleep in such a position. Granted, she might've moved around in her sleep. Regardless, he felt a calmness of mind when he just stared at her. She was utterly marvelous. The way her hair gracefully rested upon her face was something magnificent to behold. Some soft strands playfully hid part of her closed eyes and tempted him to push them out of the way. Others tickled her lips, causing her to blow them away in her sleep only for them to return a few seconds later. Such an action tantalized him and made him desire to press his lips to hers.

Continuing on this, his gaze turned onto the small portion of skin showing. He wished to lay his fingers upon it and run them over it. The potential sensation of such contact made his mind swirl with craving. In fact the longing was so strong that he did extend out his right hand.

Carefully, he rested his right fingertips upon her smooth looking skin, and his eyes widened slightly. Her skin was indeed perfectly smooth. His fingertips glided over her skin with no resistance. It was as though she had bathed in milk and honey the previous night. While the entirety of his fingers now ran over her skin, he found that he couldn't pull himself away. In fact he had now run his fingers under her shirt, as his right arm proceeded to wrap around her waist.

As his right hand felt the softness of her skin, his left hand moved itself towards her exquisite face. When his left hand was halfway there, his object of utmost interest blinked her eyes open. In the first few moments of her awakening, she hadn't assessed the situation yet and had a half-awake expression on her countenance. Her (e/c) eyes were still glazed partially with sleep, and her hair moved slightly away her eyes, which she continued to blink open. She looked absolutely adorable and divine.

Of course, this state didn't last long. She soon noticed the situation she was in and was most abashed by it, for she was greeted with quite a scene. Edgar was over her form with his hand almost on her face, while he had his right arm secured around her waist. (F/n) could feel his fingers on her back, and there was no cloth separating his fingers from her skin. To her it looked like he was about to kiss her, and she had caught him in the act.

Startled by this, she acted with haste after realizing the situation she was in. With her cheeks brightening in color, she speedily pushed her hands against his chest. Unfortunately, he didn't budge. Rather, he tightened his hold on her, so that he could lift her up into a sitting position. She didn't stop her struggle, though. Thus, she kept her hands against his chest and tried to create some more distance between them. "Edgar, this is not how I want to be woken up in the morning! Moreover, why is your hand under my shirt? What the heck were you doing while I was asleep?" she shouted fiercely.

"You're quite a beauty when you're asleep, (f/n). Of course, you're stunning when awake as well," he stated, as he proceeded to run his left fingers along her collarbone.

This action sent a chill up her spine, while more heat took over her cheeks. "Ca-an yo-you please st-stop!" she further exclaimed, trying her best not to melt at his touch. The way his fingers slid over her skin could easily become addicting if she allowed it to be. Thus, she couldn't permit that happen; she couldn't grant him another means of ensnaring her.

"Are you sure you're not enjoying this?" he questioned with a sly smirk on his lips.

"No," she answered back harshly before registering her mistake. "I mean yes. I meant to say yes," she hurriedly added, which only earned a low chuckle from Edgar.

"Oh? Would you believe me if I said that I didn't believe you?" he inquired, as he moved his lips closer to hers.

She drew her head back, so that his lips were farther from her own. Moreover, she didn't answer, especially since she couldn't move her head back anymore due to the way that Edgar was holding her. Soon his lips were a few centimeters from hers. He proceeded to skim them over hers before he laid his right cheek against her right one.

"I need you to come downstairs, so get dressed and meet me down in the foyer," he softly spoke before he pulled away. Next, he unsecured his arm from around her waist and stood up from the bed. He waved to her casually before exiting her room and closing the door behind him.

Blinking a few times, the (h/c)-haired girl raised her hands to her cheeks. She could feel the heat radiating off of them, as her eyes glanced down to her torso. The trim of her shirt was resting just below her bellybutton, but recalling the fact that Edgar's right hand was under her shirt, she felt even more warmth against her hands. For how long had he been staring at her? Just what made him think that such an action was acceptable? Would she have to expect him coming in every morning?

Glancing over to the main door in the room, she noticed that there was no lock on the handle. Perhaps, though, she could bar the door with something in the room. Then again, she would have to block the bathroom door as well. Was preventing Edgar from entering her room worth the effort? It only took her some seconds to nod her head in response. She would commit to performing that deed if it meant waking up in peace. Honestly, she had only been awake for several minutes, and already Edgar had managed to get her to blush.

Dragging her hands down her face, she let them fall down to her sides afterwards, while she fell onto her back. Maybe, she could block the doors now and not see Edgar for the rest of the day. She rolled onto her right side and stared at the main door. Would he just attempt to break down the door? Could he break down the door if he wanted to?

Deciding that for now she would just meet him in the foyer, she rolled off the bed and onto her feet. Once she reached the dresser in her room, she realized that she had none of her clothes with her. Still, she had already opened the middle drawer. To her surprise she found some of her clothes inside. Wait, she had never gone back to her apartment.

Realization striking her like lightning, she forgot about changing and darted out of her room. Her feet pounded against the floors, as they carried her closer to the stairs. Once she was at the top of the steps, she peered over the railing and stood shocked at what she found in the foyer. Boxes were scattered about, and pieces of her furniture were in the foyer as well. When had he gone to her apartment, and exactly what time was it?

"I thought I told you to get dressed, (f/n)," Edgar stated, as he sat upon her living room couch. "Were you worried that I put your clothes in your room? If so, I didn't. One of the maids did."

"Well, I was concerned about that, but when did all of this get here?"

"Hmm, I woke up early and headed to your apartment. I called a moving company to help me. Just remember that I won't let you sleep in so much in the future," he responded casually.