I get a lot of weird looks, but it's comfy.

Always_Fangirl62442

How do you dress during the winter?

Is it true that Apollo kids get really grumpy during winter because of the lack of sunlight?

Have you ever told a dirty joke?

If yes, what was it?

If no, what's the best dirty joke you've heard?

When's the last time you had a drink/got drunk? (They're basically the same for you)

I usually wear jeans or shorts. I also really like wearing just a sweatshirt with no shirt. The reason is that Nico likes to burrow his way under my sweaters, and it's fun to startle him. He'll expect there to be a shirt underneath, and I'll hear a surprised yelp. 

Yes, many of us react negatively to the lack of sunlight, but I honestly really like winter. It's a season where I'm actually really comfortable. 

No, I haven't told a dirty joke, not that I remember. 

However, I did hear one recently that made me laugh.

I was with a group of friends, and someone said "The only thing Will ever gets around to doing is his homework."

It's kind of sad, but very true.

I haven't had anything to drink in a while. Maybe early November-ish? I don't remember exactly what I did, but I know I was very confused about everything.

Comment more questions!