chapter 4 zipper malfunction

"Yo chaparita! Where have you been!" Said Jenny as she signals me to sit, Sarah looks up at me with shinny eyes begging for details about the other day.

"You know that when I ride with my sister I have to take the long trip to not be "seen in public" with her" I scoffed. I looked over to Sarah and shook my head no which made her frown cause she knew exactly what I ment.

Throughout the day my head was yet again filled with him and the actions we've done together. Natalie left early saying something about going shopping and getting herself a new oufit, which I get but don't get cause of all the clothing she has in her closet that now took half of mine cause she didn't have any room in hers.

So now I have to walk home or ask Gregory for a ride but that means to hold my breath throughout the ride thanks to the massive stench his car holds. So walking was the best option. after all what does a two hour walk would do? kill you?

Except for the fact that it was raining and me of all days had to wear my medusa jacket from soul eater with a dark blue elbow long sleeves shirt short black pants with my mustache socks and black boots. I thought about waiting till the rain died down to make it easy to walk home but it got heavier by the second, should have went when I had the chance.

After a few minutes of walking under that rain I finally managed to get home, because no one was home it'd be much easier to take a bath first then run up to my room, so in the entrance I unzipped my jacket and took off my wet top. Took off the button for my pants but never did manage to unzip it, and fighting alone infront of the bathroom just to pull down my zipper made weird moaning sounds.

The bathroom door opened on its own or so I thought till yet again he stood right there infront of me shirtless and a towel rapped around his waist as to show he got out of the shower. He rested on the rim of the door crossing his arms on his chest as he smiled looking down at my smiley face bra which sent in a fright mode as I posed like any girl would do and try to cover herself with nothing but her hands.

Keagan laughed pretty hard making him having to take breaths and clear his face from the tears. "If you wanted to join the badly I might consider a second bath but to think catching you like this sure is a surprise."

I pouted as I puffed my cheeks and squinted my eyes. "I didn't even notice you were here! Now get out! this girl here wants to take a warm shower with NO one to interrupt me". He smirked again and made and opening big enough to let me in the bathroom he then slaps my butt hard enough that a yelp escaped my mouth.

Because I didn't even bother to bring clothes considering that I thought I be alone in the house Keagan took my towel which led me to one choice. Run all the way to my room naked. I made sure to check every corner before dashing all over the house trying to avoid him seeing me naked, I was lucky that I didn't see him around so that meant that he was either in the guest bed room, living room or outside. When I closed my bed room door yet again that sexy laughter came from behind me.

This time his laughter was harder as he started coughing for air which in few words made him fall off my bed still laughing on the floor. "God Anna your face is priceless''. He said between breaths. Keagan! I screamed as I crouched trying to hide my naked body away from his view as i made it all the way to my drawers." Dammit Anna did you really want me to see you naked that badly!"

"Nice try Keagan but we both know its you who wants to peep. Why are you in my room anyway?" By the time he sat up in my bed again all I was missing was to zip up the jacket I had on. " Don't know I was bored down stairs so I thought about waiting here for you. Good thing too cause now we sorts of saw each other naked so theres nothing to hide now."

Not a proper way for a man and a woman to meet but water under the bridge i guess so for the time being lets forget about it and move on.

Keagan smiled as he made himself comfortable on my bed. His gaze was still on me but to my surprise he seemed like himself again after what happened this morning." So". He said as he exagerated the "o" in so. " you have a beauty mark on your left thigh". I blushed of course he saw that! That one not so tiny but not so huge black dot at my thigh. I planted my hands on my face which made him laugh lightly.

I felt like I couldn't read Keagan, rather if he was here to tease me or he simply enjoyed my company. It didn't hurt to ask did it?

"So we're not gonna continue what happened this morning in school?"

He pulled his hair back and smiled again this time showing his perfect teeth. "You seemed to be really desprate to want me in your pants, but no I feel that once in a while we should talk like normal people, build up the trust you know."

I blushed. Me desprate, God no. But either way I was sorta shocked that he turned down the chance we got to be alone and he wants to spend it talking to each other. Something in me felt sorta sad about it but it was also a good thing at least he's giving me air and not forcing me to do whatever he pleases.

You know I'm not a normal person per say. I'm pretty fucked up too you know.

He squinted his eyes and threw my plushie at me and we continued our "normal" conversation.