chapter 12

Who said there be a rainbow when the rain stops. All I see is a dark gloomy sky.

Anna

Waking up early was a force of habit of you feel empty inside. Literally. I was to mad yesterday to even eat when they called me down for dinner.

I got up and got dressed not even bothering to wear any of my anime shirts. There was no way another one would be ruined so I went with a simple white t shirt that Nat so kindly abandoned in my closet dark blue ty jeans and some dark boots.

I made a quick pit stop to the kitchen to grab a little snack for a long walking to school. Dad usually let around this time for work and mom doesn't wake up less then an hour. But the queen bee was sitting at the kitchen table with her phone on her hands to busy to even notice I came in.

"Mind actually sitting in a chair Nathalie?"

"What ever. Hey make sure you leave the back door open tonight."

"Why?" I remarked. I opened the fridge to grab the carton of orange juice. Can't start a morning with out it.

She pushed her wavy hair back and stood up as she slung her bag over her shoulder. Her gaze still in the phone." Seth is throwing a party and because it's a school day or whatever mom's going out tonight with titi Tania y tio Javier something about taking care of grandma I don't know point is I'm not baby sitting you so do us a Favor and keep it unlocked once I come back."

Seth is throwing a party. No brainier. Those dumb jocks only think about sports and party.

I sighed and nodded in agreement. "Be a dear and bring some beer back while your at it."

Nat looked up and smirked. Her eyes scanning me up and down and nodded."My how rebellious has this one become."

"Hey dad had guts to erase my ultimate Naruto shows now I have to sit down and search which episode I last saw."

"You so fucking lame". She laughed, she grabs the keys from the counter jiggles it and starts walking out the front to her fiat.

After 20 minutes of silence and some terrible Nickelback music we made it to school. As usual our routine was to leave me at the back of school so we wouldn't be seen. It didn't surprise me that the first thing people did in the morning was call me names and threw paper balls at me.

A few states and whispers came here and their but it was less then what happened yesterday or so. I sprinted to the junior hall to find my locker. But a super size tanned jock was resting on it until I got closer as he noticed me and straightened himself off.

He coughed and rubbed the back of his neck. Weird I just got here and he's nervous. He shifted a few time preventing me to get access to my locker.

"Is there a reason why I'm not allowed to get into my locker?" I said as I crossed my arms at my chest.

He smirked a little as his gaze seemed to be focused somewhere else." I don't see the rush why you have to head to class early." He replied.

I raised a brow ready to begin my sarcasm until I saw it. I pushed him to the side with force and was able to see what he was trying to hide. The word "slut" big, black, and written formally in fancy cursive spread across my locker.

I tapped a little but ignored it as I opened my locker to grab my history book and slammed it close. Marching down the hall to the back of the school.

"Hey hey hey!" Shouted the voice behind me. I turned around to look at him threw anger eyes but even I could feel my eyes burning begging to fall tears." Don't let what people say get to you! If you show them your weak side they might win."