chapter 5friendly talk

The next day as I went to school I couldn't help myself from smiling so much. Yesterday I decided to watch anime with Keagan cause hes been asking about all the "weird" stuff in my room and how he doesn't get why I like them so much. We ended up watching an action comedy anime called one punch man that I thought he might like.

But all he could talk about was how funny it was when the main character slaps the mosquito babe covering half of a building with blood. He gave up soon after when Natalie came home, but at least those few hours together made me happy cause he was taking interest in things that I liked. When I got to the group Tula, Jenny and Sarah all looked at me and rushed to me showering me with questions one after the other.

"So wait! He was in your room?! Matthew Keagan! The Matthew Keagan?! And you guys did nothing but watch anime?!" Jenny scoffed I could tell by her twitching eyebrow that she was pretty disappointed. Sarah seemed to notice that too and nodded her head in agreement. "I'm with Jenny on this Anna. You guys were alone in the room and nothing happened between you both, this is bothering me then the last time we swapped diaries by mistake and I read all your pussy fantasies about him, least you could have done is make some of them come true".

Tula grabbed her napkin took off her glasses and wiped them off, she tends to do that when she gets hit with "bullshit" in the face. We could all see the veins poping out of her forhead, so knowing that now she was just mad made things awkward. "You dense motherfucker" She said "If the situation was in my favor I'd enjoy just trying to blow him off or something".

Everyone else nodded their heads. My mind dragged on and of course I thought about it. Me and my dirty mind! Me being in mouth range of his "sweet spot". Dios mio Anna si tanto lo querias por que no lo hiciste?! my spanish flaring up due to mi irritation.

"Just thinking of that mighty juicy meat waiting to be savored, God to know only tasting the forbidden fruit should be worth it. Never have I ever heard a person that didn't go for it."

Jenny started making wierd faces while Sarah decides to use her phone. "Have you ever tried a 69?" Said Sarah.

"A what? Wait what is that!"

Dexter peeps up his head from his ds and smiles. "Don't forget the mouth wash!"

Sarah shows me a picture of what she was talking about. Ahhh dios Sarah! What is that!

"Sex position 69. He gives you the D while he gets the V".

"Omg guys I'm your virgin virgin friend you know the one that hasn't even had her first kiss". I lied of course I did, i couldn't let them know that we did more then just "talk" and even less what happened with a certain disgusting individual who shall not be named.

"Boo". Scuffed Jenny. "I could tell my brother to fix that up for ya."

Tula clocked her head at Sarah and then to Jenny. "That insist, no one wants to be reminded that your brother was your first kiss."

"No one wants to know that your first kiss was with a girl!"

"And she had the softest lips that I felt. Doesn't make it look wrong cause men like it!"

The conversation lasted for a while till Natalie texted me and I left without letting anyone noticing.

Natalie seemed like a bundle of messes, and thats just physically saying. I never saw a girl like her pace arond like crazy except for the time mom found out dad was seeing some one else, that pacing always telled me that something bad was happening.

She stopped as soon as she saw me and grabbed my hand. "Anna you know I dont ask you things but you're the only one who can do it without opening your mouth."

I pouted but I let it slide I rested my hand on my hip and shook my head.

"Alright, I'm not planning to be home in a few days so either pretend to be me when mom calls and tell everyone else that I'm sick or went to visit grandma."

"And where exactly are you planning to be?"

"That's none of your concern." She hissed." Just do what I say the less you know the better".

She turned on her heel and left not even bothering to look back, and what still bothered me the most is that she wouldn't tell me where she was going.

~~~~~~~~
I actually have no idea what title should i put it feel free to tell me what title would go better with this story!