chapter 27 friends or more?

After he left I explained everything to Avery, he apologized to me for calling my sister but I didn't blame him. Even out of everything they both had a heartfelt talk and decided to patch things up.

Sarah's parents were ok with me living with them, as things turned sour. Everyone did a farewell party at Sarah's place as we all say our goodbyes to him.

Before we knew it he was gone. So was the problems and everything turned back to normal.

Nathalie and Seth were the schools new hot thing, but everything just fell silent. Avery became the foot balls team new captain with Richard next to him.

No one messed with me anymore as Avery spent most of his free time with me. Soon Richard did the same feeling welcome to our small group.

Keagan was a lesson to me threw all of this hardship and in some way we both helped each other become a better person. We all grew, we all moved on.

Stop with the sobs it's time for me to be weird again :)

Few months later....

"Jesus this heat!!!" Screamed Tula.

"Girl your wearing a sweater in this spring! What do you expect?" Replied Jenny.

The four of us decide to hit a girls night except not a night thing. February was already here and living close to Florida the heat was just around the corner.

Sarah's puffy curls were tied up in a bun already wearing her summer dress.

Each one of us decided to head to Jenny's place for the pool, but apparently her parents drained it to clean the pool so the plans suddenly changed. Sarah insisted to head to the park but knowing and hearing Tula she rather stay home in front of her AC naked.

So we all headed to the cafe in the middle of the town to grab smoothies. Dexter suddenly comes out of a book store crossing our path.

"Hey there Dex new books?" Said Jenny.

"Oh hey you guys, yeah more new books." Replied Dexter shyly.

"We're all heading to the cafe to grab smoothies care to join us?" Asked Sarah.

"No thanks I wanna get home and leave these into a secure place so no dumb jocks or children would get to it."

We all shrugged and waved him goodbye. After all of us grabbed baby tatters and smoothies my phone buzzed, Jenny and Sarah already with a smirk on their faces looked at me.

"Is it Avery again?" Smirked Sarah.

I looked at both of them already knowing that smile all too well. And they knew that I wasn't going to dodge the question so easily. I shyly smirked unable to confront their stare and replied. "Yeah it's him."

"Ooh girl you guys haven't stopped texting none stop such love birds." Replied Sarah dipping her tatter in her smoothie." When are you guys going to start dating?"

I blushed deeply.

Jenny laughed elbowing Sarah for her to stop. " Our little Anna's shy babe these questions are meant for the other party."

The both laugh again, Tula seems to be in her own world as she sips on her smoothie playing YouTube videos of H2o delirious prop hunt.

"If he asks you out you have to say yes!" Exclaimed Jenny.

My gaze leaves Tula and onto my two other friends.

"I'm just surprised he's been friend zoned this long. I know you like Keagan but it's best that you move on Avery is the hot topic after Richard." Replied Sarah.

Jenny laughs again." Half Italian half Spanish if it was me I'd be having baby's now."

Avery and I haven't stopped talking, amongst my friends they all say Avery likes me and I should go for it. What's holding me back? I don't know and I should go for it.

I smiled to both of them and I nodded my head. "I don't see why not?" Before I even lowered my head all the baby tatters were gone and I huffed. "I bought them for me and you all ate them!"

They all laugh again enjoying my bickering and my ranting or "try to be angry" face.

That night heading back to Sarah's place I see Avery's car parked and he leaning outside of it. Sarah rubbed my shoulder and walked to the house. Avery's gaze was already on me, a huge grin formed on his face.

His long wavy hair was tied up a few hair escaping it as he wore his short v neck blue shirt and his family pendant. With long black skinny jeans and boots. I'd say why isn't he wearing a jacket but this sudden heat wave makes even at night a bit toasty.

I walked up to him as he was a hole foot taller then me 6'3 to a 5'4 girl. I stayed silent until he finally spoke.

"I was sorta wondering why you didn't reply to my messages?"

Did this dude really come here to tell me that?

A/N we all have people like that I should thank my friends Noel and Jose for that when I once was their neighbor.

I looked down my phone to see the messages.

"I was going to call you tonight, but I also wanted to see you."

I felt my face heat up hoping that at night my face doesn't show how red it was.

"I was hoping we could hang out this weekend just the two of us." He asked shyly.

With a firm nod we agreed on Friday to hang out. Somewhere inside my stomach had an ache that was good but weird at the same time. And I felt giddy about it, enough to make me smile waiting for the weekend to come.

I wonder what's everyone's ideal for a date ;)