chapter 16

Story part that actually happened.

Anna

The world rotates and everything around us evolves. Pretty simple, right? So I'll make a mental note in all of this.
1) I had sex with Matthew.
2) theirs that 50-50% he was only waiting to get me to bed.
3) this all ends well and he decided to change things up a bit.
4) things don't change and nothing new will process.

And that's the step I'm most afraid of.

How does one face the world?

How does one move on or pretend things never happened?

These are a basic question a girl would ask if she wasn't a head strong type a chick afraid to even date a guy!

It looks easy to be honest, but a try from there is like pinching your finger in a mouse trap. Looks easy but very painful.

~~~~~~~~~

I got up did the usual routine one does every morning and just headed straight to school.

"Earth to Ramírez! This is NASA space station asking for a report!"

I snapped my head back to reality as both Jenny and Tula were laughing their ass off.

"Jesus woman! If a hurricane came you wouldn't even notice! What's bubbling your mind?"

"Oh it's nothing serious just over thinking this is all."

"Liar!" Exclaimed Tula. "That's the face of something that's bothering you! We've known each other sense head start, you wouldn't think I know your worried about something? So spit it out!"

"No really Tula I'm fine!" I moved my hands in the air trying to make it possible that I was okay.

She decided to drop it so I headed out to class as the bell ranged sometimes in the hall I would catch Keagan staring other times it be Avery's huge grin from the other side of the hall, and then there are times they notice one another exchanging such harsh glares to each other's, but I pretend it wasn't nothing and move on.

~~~~~~~~

The whole town found out that Santiago stole Angela's virginity and for that her older twins brothers Pablo and Pedro killed him and they were sentience to 10 years in prison.-*bell rings*

"Now class I want everyone to finish reading the book chronicle of a death for told by Wednesday. This is coming on a test so don't forget the report either!" Said Mrs. James. "And I will see you guys tomorrow!"

Jesus I read that book but in Spanish and honestly taking actions from your own hands is pretty stupid besides they kill the poor guy and he didn't even had sex with her! Well he died a virgin.

The halls were crowded already so I headed to our usual seats in the lunch room just to notice that Jenny's was sitting there alone.

"Jen. Where's everyone else?"

"Omg Anna! You've gotten yourself in some serious shit!"

"Explain Jenny your changing the topic!"

"Anna!" Jenny screamed. " Everyone is at the parking lot! Apparently your sister spilled the beans and now Avery and Keagan are gonna get a heat off!"

"What then why are you here?!"

"Cause I knew shit was going down and you so fucking dense didn't notice!"

I quickly turn tails and ran ignoring how many times Jenny's been screaming my name or how many people I actually shoved so they can move out of the way!

They were already throwing fist at each other's and the scene was a scary mess. Avery who toward Keagan had him pinned under him, but Keagan was swift as he shifted shoving him to a near by car and slamming swings. From the head to the stomach a bunch of others tried to separate them while other changes their names and recording.

I made my way threw the crowd and clinched my hands around Avery's raised arm.

"Stop!"

"You mother fucker! I warned you about her didn't I!" Screamed Keagan! "Don't get to fucking close!"

He fist made an impact at Avery's face, as he pushes me off he sent his foot on Keagans stomach kicking him and sending him a few steps back.

"You piece of shit! You couldn't get pussy from your girlfriend so you take her sisters!"

"Come one guys stop!"

But they were both seeing red already slamming each others at the car. I got in between them holding up my hands between their chest trying to get Keagan from hitting Avery any further.

" Who the fuck do you think you are big guy! So what if I had sex with her! A virgins hole is always good!" Screamed Keagan.

Ouch Keagan that sorta hurt.

Avery didn't hesitate any further as he punched him in the jaw. He retaliated quickly for another swing as this time I stumble back from Keagans sudden shove receiving the fist at my face smacked at the back of my head with the cars bumper.

The vision was blurry soon after that.....

Mind my dirty words if you find it offensive!