chapter 21

Anna

Back to the warzone, the school grounds was now your enemy's base.

Now the strings are being well played. Nathalie was an image of a whore, and Anna was the conquer of jocks.

That exact same day the principal told everyone that Keagan and Avery were expelled. That the problem between me and my sister has got to end.

At home she couldn't even look at me in the eyes. More or less even stay in the same room as me.

My parents found out that I'm no longer a virgin. And that didn't sit well with dad.

He started getting home late, and mom reverted back into the hopeless wife who waits for him for nothing.

Everything reverted back, nothing changed. Good or gone it all became distant.

One week passed.
And then two.

He came back but didn't make eye contact with me.

Avery came back, but things just wasn't the same.

He became quiet, distant, away and shunned out. Like he reverted back to when we were in middle school.

It just wasn't him.

That wasn't Keagan.

~~**~~

Keagan

"Keagan I'm doctor Philipp, I'll be asking question for this therapy run. You mother told me you have anger disorder.

"Yes."

"Care to explain when it all started?"

He shrugged.

"All right, now. How was your childhood?"

He shook his head no.

"Did your parents took you out to your favorite places?"

He shook his head again." We were sorta a distant family."

"How come?" She replied.

He didn't answer this one and she spoke once more." What ever you say will be between us let it be our little secret."

He shook his head again and sighed.

"Did you spend your time with them?"

"No."

"How about your mom? Did she have time for you?"

He shook his head again." My mom left when I was six, it was always me and my old man, but we didn't get along either."

"How come?"

"When my mom left he became a broken man. Started drinking and crying, every night he bald his eyes out thinking what did I do that made her leave? He couldn't sleep, he was a mess."

"When did your problem started."

"When I was seven, I was playing with my best friend Richard and got home around six or so. He got mad saying that I was acting just like her always coming home late and that's when he first hit me.
I thought maybe it was because I got home late that I got in trouble, but then it became violent, when I got good grades at school he didn't even bat an eye, when school activity would come up not once did he come by, but when I pulled away a little thinking it was useless to catch his attention he'd beat me saying why didn't I tell him nothing or saying that I have the dicensy of skipping class.
I started that just so he could notice.
And each year it got worse.
The more he drank, the deeper he sanked. To the point his brother had to pitch in to pay the bills and taxes. When I was twelve, my uncle took me out to buy clothing and ice cream. I mean he was my uncle my dad's brother I saw him like a second father, he was always there.
My dad that day came home drunk, he couldn't find a job and when he saw the things I had, he started calling me a little gay bigot and started hitting me. Every time he caught a glimpse of me he would grab my hair scream and punch my face repeating the words whore and that I looked just like her.
When I turned 14 I met a girl who was everything to me. I enjoyed when she gave me her attention, it was something I never got. But she did the same with other boys, and... I didn't like it we faught to the point that I slapped her. Her parents called my dad and right then and there my uncle was the one who came to rescue me. After that my dad faught with him and my uncle trying to get full custody for me that even though they went to court he didn't win because he was gay and that a gay man can't raise a child properly.
And my father soured me more. I would skip with my friends, drink, smoke, fuck girls beaten people till they passed out and even been to hospitals and cell more times then one can count. He still didn't care. He still beated me up for my stupidity, for my waste of time, waste of money, waste of space,that I was a good for nothing bigot. And everyday when he has the chance he tells me that, and sometimes I believe him.
Richard was the only one sticking to me on my side, knows everything from start to finish, and he even presented me his girlfriends best friend. And man was she perfect."

"Would you tell me about her? I bet she changed you life in some way."

"She did. Every day just having her hold me did it bring a smile to my face. We went to the movies, the beach, the carnival, to party's and anything dumb one does when their in love and happy. Once I turned seventeen she got a little distant. I thought it was normal, maybe I suffocated her to much, that she just wanted space.
Soon only the distant between us got right. She wouldn't pick up calls and when I'm around she doesn't pay me any attention to the point that I felt like an accessory and not a boyfriend.
I met Anna who was her sister and somehow these thing are turning against me all over again. This time I really screwed up. I just can't screw up once more."

"Then from now on you take therapy every Monday, wednsday, Friday, and on Saturday seccions at my place to change environment. You got that Keagan."

"Yes ma'am."

"Do you feel a little bit better after speaking?"

"Some what."

"Then good, your finally taking the first step. See you next time."

Please comment of what you think about this chapter. Gets you to know a little of Keagans past.