chapter 25.

"Avery you idiot did you just called Natalie!" Screamed Jenny.

Sarah inches away from slapping him in the face turned around and started dashing down the street.

"Who else am I suppose to call?!" He exclaimed as he started to dash down the street as well. "She's the only one that know where he lives!"

Jenny already running behind him, starting to loose breath spoke. "I don't know maybe HIS BEST FRIEND RICHARD!" She screamed.

"We're not in good ties right now blondie, either you hurry up or I'll  leave you behind."

"I don't play sports Santiago! Your legs are too fucking long!!!"

Avery rolled his eyes and lifted the blonde girl up as he ran. Sarah out in the corner turned up in her black honda as they start rushing down the track.

"Knowing her sister too well our little Anna is about to get hell welcoming her way." Exclaimed Sarah.

Jenny already trying to put on the seat belt and pushing her hair from her mouth,sighed." Daddy in patrol!"

Sarah shooked her head." Thats exactly is."

Suddenly Sarah phone started to ring as Avery picks it up and shows its Tula calling.

For fuck sakes people! Y'all blow up my phone like it's nothing.

"Well our little Anna decide to escape and visit Matthews of course we are gonna blow up your phone!" Screamed sarah.

Stupid stupid stupid little girl.

The race against time was had everyone on edge. The moment they knew her older sister attitude they all knew she wouldn't care about other people's feelings.

They got to Dawn street where Matthew lived and right away they saw a familiar car in front of his house.

Sarah inhaled silently, Avery keeping a worried look. He looked from Sarah to the car in front of them to her again with a puzzled look.

"Who owns the car?" He asked breaking the silence.

Jenny from the back seat sighed. "It belongs to her dad."

Before everyone had the chance to get out of the car, Anna, Keagan and Antonio all get out of the house as they all yell at each other a woman walks up and joins the conversation.

"If this was a story Anna sure has allot of bullshit on her plate." Exclaimed Jenny.

Sarah and Avery both look at the back seat with a blank stare.

"Too soon?" She replied.

"I think its a bit hard to stop this, just look!

All four of them was in a deep conversation, each one reacting to what the other one would say. Antonio grabbed forcefully on Anna's arm, and Keagan would grab the other one pushing her back to him. The woman then trys to stop each of them to let her go and ease the situation.

The fight continues until Antonio forcefully gave up exclaiming at Anna as he turned around and entered the car.

Sarah Avery and Jenny all stared inside the car at the scene of the occuring neither wanting to get out. As they see Anna stepping away from Keagan talking softly to ease him. The woman already with tears in her eyes looked at Antonio's car as he drove away.

Sarah jumped out of the car running up to Anna, tears already falling down her cheeks. Already hugging her tight, Avery sighed inside the car as Jenny stayed next to him knowing it's not good to get out.

The two girls still hugging Keagan and the woman talked as he fully gave up on listing to the woman's saying.

"I screwed up didn't I." Sighed Avery.

Jenny back an forth looked to Avery and to the scene, not a single word came out, but the silent let everything fall heavy.

"I was only trying to help."he said as he rubbed his face with his hands.

Jenny nodded softly. "We all try." She replied. "Your not exactly at fault here."

The tension seemed to stay and the silent consumed the four outside. As Sarah wrapped around Anna's shoulder walking her inside the car. No one saying a word to Sarah's house.

***

Avery left after  few minutes as Sarah and Jenny stay in her room waiting until Anna was ready to talk.

Jenny sighed heavy looking up to the ceiling." That was something else."

Sarah slapping he in the shoulder they look at Anna who suddenly nodded.

"I knew all along." Anna replied softly. "I knew dad was cheating on mom, but to think.....it being her....

Tula suddenly barged in examining each girl in the room until she sighed dropping down her bag. "This should have never started." Exclaimed Tula. "Boys like him are never good, total fuck boy nothing more nothing less.

"TULA!" Screamed Sarah.

"Don't you yell my name! We all knew this plan wasn't going to work because she's madly in love with him! Done gone she decides to more drama, this whole journey has been nothing but bullshit and I've seen her tele novela!"

"Screaming won't help it Tula!" Jenny who finally replied.

"Then as her best friends we all know her, and the decisions she makes. It's time you had a proper talk with both of them." Said Tula as she grabs a slim Jim from her bag handing her phone to Anna." Call drama queen, end this now."

Anna with a heavy sigh grabs the phone and finally makes the calls.