chapter 11

Some words should have been left unspoken.

Anna

"This school has a bunch of jerks." Said Jenny."You know what you need. A girls night!" after hearing this the girls agreed and decided on a place and time. That being we would start at jenny's house and see where the night would take us from then.

The four of us decided to walk to Jenny's place after school and I could hitch a ride with Sarah's brother.

They knew that I didn't want to be in the same car with Keagan and Nat or even ask my parents for a lift so being the good friends they are they came up with the mentioned compromise.

"Sigh". Said Tula." If only men were like the ones in those anime."

"Well if they were then they would have small dicks." replied Sarah.

Jenny and I laughed.

My girls always had my back in the good and the bad occasions. In the world where beautiful lies and ugly truths exist we need people like them to heal us in our time in need.

After a few minutes of walking we made it to Jenny's place. It was a cute brown and cream old fashion victorian house with a metal fence instead of wood, the yard decorated with simple flowers you'd expect to find in such a setting, sitting on top of a well trimmed bed of grass. Inside now, her house told a different story. The house was decorated into a red and black combination of "darkness". Leather sofas, white animal fur rug with the walls decorated with vintage victorian photos of her past relatives, it honestly felt like walking down a museum of national art. It had new and old combination which suited each other perfectly.

When we got to her room I plopped down at her queen size bed covered in Inuyasha sheets and plushies.

"Careful! Kagomai is literally right under you!" She remarks as she rested her bag on the floor and plops down in her seat.

"So." Said Tula. "Are we going to stay here in silent or are we gonna talk about stuff."

"What did you have in mind?" Said Sarah as she looks up from her phone.

"Boys!" exclaimed Tula. "Have you guys heard Erik Geary is gay they saw him kissing a guy in the car right out of school!"

Jenny's jaw dropped her eyes grew wide as if they could pop out her head in any second. "Are you sure we should be talking about boys now?" She peered at me and I scrunched my nose.

"I met this boy today." I spoke everyones gaze now focused on me. I smirked catching their gaze was easy.

"When that jerk threw me something sticky to my shirt which by the way did not come off so remind me to send him a bill, anyway I met him there at the hall we chatted and that's it."

A part of me felt pained that I lied to my friends but it wasn't a complete lie just the way we met is all. I couldn't tell them about the conflict in the hall not by the way Jenny and Sarah were going.

We chatted on about boys Jenny was hesitating on continuing the conversation but I brushed it off, my mind needing to be filled by something other than Keagan.

About noon Sarah's brother came to pick her up, and in time too, my mom made my phone burst with text messages and phone calls about my dad. Hell not even aloud to hang with the girls was becoming a problem. I told the girls i had to go and gave them quick goodbyes and hastily left the house and made my way towards mine.

My house had three floors. First floor was occupied with the kitchen that lead down the hall to the right as the living room was connected to the dinning room at the left side of the house. An L shape stairs close to the entrance of the house under it was the basement that led to the "man cave" that my dad owns when his mates go down to drink or play cards. Upstairs obviously had our bed room and thank god mine was away from everyone it was straight down the hall to the left the inconvenience is my bathroom was down stairs past the kitchen.

I made my way to my room trying to ignore the main problem in my life. My dad. As I closed the door and landed face first to my bed trying to see if I could suffocate myself.

The door swung open. Yes please do come in and evade my privecy lone stranger that doesn't know how to even knock on a door.Even though my face was planted on the matress I could still smell the faint sent of la vie est belle that one perfume my mom loved to wear as she sits on the matress I feign ignorance and stayed in the same position.

"Anna." Her voice broken the silence.

I stayed silent after a few minutes I decide to breathe so I moved my head trying to ignore her gaze on me.

"I know your mad at me and your father Anna but he's only trying to protect you it's all he's doing."

Again I stayed silent. This wasn't really the best time to talk to her I made sure to let them know that i was mad and trying to ignore them as much as possible. But being latina has its down fall. People invade you if you wanted it or not. Seriously gives no fucks given over wether or not i don't want to talk.

"You can't keep ignoring us for ever Anna, we need to talk."

"Creo que si les puedo ignorar!" I exclaimed. Not even bothering to look at her.

"Anna!" She screams.

"Anna what mom! You think protecting me from my friends is ok?"

"I don't want you to get hurt. I know Keagan is a good boy but your father's right it's best that he's away from you both!" Ignoring her was pointless I sat up on my bed looking across at the woman who sat on my bed. Her brown hair was tied up in a messy bun making her curls drop at the side of her face, her light tan skin matching her light brown eyes. Anyone that saw us together would mistake us for sisters. But her guilt filled face right now made her look older than she actually is.

"Oh so you're going to take dad's side this time!" I huffed focusing my gaze on her now." How can you say that?!"

"Don't talk about your father as if he's some foreigner!"

"Mama! We all know dad cheated on you! And you feign ignorance! Then suddenly it was "OK" to forgive him? I think I have rights to talk bad about someone who wasn't going to stay in my life for ever! I'm surprised he still has the balls to be my dad after not once, not two but three times has he cheated on you!"

"In time you can forgive---"

"Forgive what mom! The fact that he's doing the same thing now, or how stupidly blind in love you are!"

My words hit her hard. But I didn't know which one affected her the most. Dad's cheating again or how she could never get over her high school love Antonio Ramírez. But I just feel ashamed that she chose a man over her daughter.

she stood up and I flinched a little but not to let her know that I jumped, one thing I know is when Latinas get up from an argument either you're fucked or you're Fucked! But she just stared at me dumbfound as her expression said it all. How did you know? Or. How could you. But her eyes were clouded with emotions new ones and old. She turned around and slammed the door on her way out. Probably going to sob some where else.

I propped down on my bed again looking up at the ceiling as my vision blurred and tears began to fall.