chapter23

"What do you mean she isn't around! She just cant leave your sight!" Sarah smacked her forhead and paced back and forth the back of the school.

It was mid day Jenny and Avery were sitting down at the bench just watching how Sarah went back and forth between one end of the room to another with her hand on her forhead while the other one rested on her hip.

"Where's Tula anyway!" She screamed.

"Tula said she "has a life of her own" that she "can't waste it watching her friend who can't decide on either guy." Jenny raised her hand as she exclaimed what she said.

"Do you think she went to see him?" Exclaimed Sarah.

"Theres that chance." Said Jenny." What do you think Avery?"

He crossed his arms and sighed." I can't prevent her for seeing him. If she went to see him thats her problem, but I hope she knows exactly what shes doing or what she really wants."

"Damn if I were Anna Id fall for you." Smirked Jenny.

"So can you guys tell me where she lives?"

*****

Will he be home? Even at school I couldn't see him. How should I face him. His car isn't here. I made it this far theres no way I'll be heading back now.

The rain started to go down heavy, her boot collecting dirt she made it to the back and climbed up threw the old vines and the unsteady water drain.

His room was dark even if the dim light from outside hit in it was still ereely dark.

My heart suddenly started thumping the pace going faster and faster. I sat at the edge of the bed running my hand threw the sheets. Not too long ago something happened here. And now look at me know I ran away but quickly return like an idiot that I am.

I layed down on the bed kicking off my boots and curled up my legs close to my chest. I really want to apologize I want things to go back to normal. I want that all the problem that happened would disappear.

Her mind wondered a little and everything fell silent................ A thud from down stair and it made her jump back from her nap.

The footsteps went closer and closer to the door as the door opened revealing a washed up version of him.

Her gaze was on him but he hasn't noticed she was there. His gaze went to the bed suddenly he flinched a little and rubbedbthe back of his head.

"Well this is a surprise, I'm not really sure whats your new excuse and I hope you make it snappy I don't want to get arrested again by your dad."

"You knew it was him?" She exclaimed.

"I suspected it and all. But it sorta helped that the old man left."

"Keagan-

"If you came to apologize its alright, I sorta pushed myself onto you and no matter how lame it sounds I was acting like child, but do you want ti know something?"

Anna gulped as he took a few steps closer already towering over her on the bed.

"There is no way I'm letting you go. Not because you said so or because Avery wants you."

Anna looked down on her lap her heart throbbing in her chest. "I wanted to see you, I really did. I cam with the intention to ask for forgiveness and the hope we could have the chance to talk."

"Like I said you dont really need to apologize. If anything it should be me stupid. I'm sorta taking something to control my anger." He quickly pulled her up as rested his hands around her waist.

"But im not giving you to him. This here." He slid his hand down to cup her bottom." This here is mine." He slid his hands up resting them close to her breast but still under her arms. "This is mine too."

He arshed her body closer and lightly blew against her ear. A soft moan formed in her throat as he chuckled lightly." That is also mine."

He grabbed her legs wrapping them around his waist as he crawled into his bed already towering her.

He slid his finger down from her neck to her stomach all the way to the button of her pants." Everything belongs to me. And already I was going crazy without you."

His face hoovered hers lips almost touching as her phone ranged.

He quickly grabbed it before she could and his face soured. He turned it off and threw the phone off the bed.

"One less distraction."

This time his phone went off and his gaze grew cold. He let the phone ring until it reached voice mail, but it ranged again amd quickly he was agitated. The third time it called he picked it up amd chuckled.

"Got allot of nerves calling me right now! Who Anna? Well right now shes busy. Oh you know. Quit busy moaning under me. Stop getting in my way if you know whats best for you."

He turned off his phone and smirked at the girl under him.

"Are you ready to not be let go tonight? I promise that it won't be just one round!"