chapter 22

Anna

"I swear to god, if you keep up with that depressing mood ill cut your mouth to make a smile just like the joker!"

Tula crossed her legs as she lays down with the bag of beef jerky on her chest.

Its been a few days and Anna couldn't talk to keagan or even get close to him without Avery getting in the way or Sarah dragging her to a different direction.

"She won't get out of it Tula so stop persisting. Sarah and that Avery dude has eyes on her like hawks!"

Tula suffed." Jenny shut up. When ones in a fawl mood we have to get to the sourse of things, but when Sarah knows all the details we can't do anything."

Jenny sighed." We've tried everything to get her in a good mood. Maybe she should just talk to him."

"What she needs is to forget about him and get out of that mood! I will not be hanging around some one whos hunged up on a boy!"

"Tula!" Screamed Jenny.

"This is why I'm single! I just can't handle all this drama."

"Your words not mine."

Both: " shut up Dexter."

The school bell ranged and I was in no mood to even bother going to class. While everyone else was leaving for their classes I decided to escape and take a breather.

No one would be home yet so its best to moarn on my problem alone.

I climbed up the vine and walked slowly to my window careful into not slipping on the wet tiles and crept in. With a soft thud I made it in.

The front door down stairs opened up and murmurs were heard downstairs.

"That boy was a huge pain in the arse. I didn't think they would take him out early or with him not going to jail for kidnapping."

I opened the door and crept down the stairs slowly. The mumbuling become lighter and a low voice emitated from the kitchen.

Is that dad?

"I knew he was trouble the first day Nathalie brought him in. I don't know Jerry that kid has something to walk as a free man even calling the cops did no help."

What! Dad called the cops!

"Worst of all that woman stole my money and ran off when I find her she'll regret leaving me."

"I knew it!"

Antonio turned around. His gaze landed on the small figure standing at the entrance of the kitchen.

"Anna!"

"I knew you were cheating on mom! Did you really called the cops on keagan!"

He stayed silent.

"Answer me!"

"You have allot of nerves to confront me like this!"

"Nerves are not the only thing I got from you! How could you! He didn't kidnapped me, I left with him!"

"It's still kidnapping if we don't know anything! He's dangerous and stupid and people like him should be under medical care or even put to jail!"

"He didn't mean to hit me dad!"

"Or the fact that you had hand marks on your neck?"

"I said that wasn't him!" She sighed." You'll have to start talking to Mom and leave, I can't even look at you right now!"

He grabbed her by the arm and with his other hand he had a firm grip of her hair.

"What you heard here will stay quiet, you got that! Let this be another warning cause you love getting yourself in trouble. Or you might as well kiss goodbye to your freedom."

He let go of his grip and pushed her to the side.

"Get out of my sight! And if you don't stay silent you'll see what will happen!"