chapter 24.

Natalie

"Not like I care, with Seth it was something of pure pity for him. No Rowen, ugh listen when you actually got some one I could be interested in do properly give me the details."

You have the pickiest taste in men Nat.

"Please don't blame me, I'm a woman with high standards."

Yet sleeping with mr. Dumbass and lets not forget your ex boyfriend mr. Anger management.  Or a much better name the short fuse dude.

"Well I'm not tailing a guy who doesn't bother to notice you."

Speaking of noticing you, I heard little miss Ashley got a fat ass dump from Richard.

"Serves her right."

You didn't had anything to do with it did you?

"Please." I chuckled. "She looked for it as soon as she let those lips flap to the whole school about me and Seth."

Please tell me you didn't make them break up.

"Want me to say it?"

Do I have a choice?

"Nope. And parshally. I believe he did it on his own, all I needed to do was tell him it was her fault."

Thats a low blow play.

"It's not effective enough. Dare to mess with me and you'll see what happens."

Suddenly my phone vibrated again as a message from Avery popped up my screen.

"Hold on a second Avery want to call."

Not even letting her reply I hanged up on her and called Avery.

In the first ring he picked up.

Where does he live?! He screamed.

I sighed. "Who?"

Keagan! He has your sister with him!

My blood boiled for a second. My little sister with my ex, she will rue the day she was born.

With a twitch on my lips I hung up on him and sent him the text. I called again Rowen and smirked.

"Remember how I said to never mess with me. Guess some one didn't get the memo."

So who is it? Said Rowen.

"Let's just say our dad isn't  going to like it."

To be continued...