chapter 19

Dedicated: to coralriverarodriguez

For her support and plot twist ideas for this story.

"God dad I said I'm fine." Exclaimed
Anna.

She has been in the hospital all day. And all the doctors have told her dad that she just had a minor head injury, that she only passed out cause of the blood loss in the head.

Everyone has been waiting for such a minor excuse and the doctors have notified that she must stay over night that in the morning she can be discharged.

"I don't see how I still have to stay here! It was just a minor bump nothing serious."

"Anna, anything that happens to you is serious to us! You could have had brain trauma or something serious! I'm not taking any risk you have to stay here over night."

Her dad unzipped his jacket and rested them next to the chair by the bed.

"Just in case you get cold."

"They have extra blankets for that reason dad."

He sighed. " Just behave Anna, I'll pick you up in the morning."

She sighed. As the door closed infront of her. The room was erely quiet, the only thing you could hear was the monitor and the air con going off.

My plumpled her head down staring at the ceiling.

"Couldn't even bring my DS to waste time." She huffed again and closed her eyes.

The door opened slightly. She didn't even bother to open her eyes, it was probably a nurse or someone else.

Until he spoke." You awake Anna."

It was Avery. Dad did say a friend of mine refused to leave until he at least saw me.

Anna didn't open her eyes those medicine was finally kicking in. Making her body feel heavy she couldn't even move to how tired she was.

Avery grabbed her hand in his running soft circles around her nuckles.

"If only you didn't interfere, maybe we wouldn't have this chat how it is."

Silent fell from a moment and his grip in her hand hardened a little as he sighed.

"Why does it have to be Keagan? He won't value you like other people would, he won't value you like I do." He shut his eyes tight and sighed heavy again." I wanted to tell you these when we can have a moment to our selves but, I fell in love with you."

The door opens suddenly startling him. Avery gaze was at the door as he squint his eyes and have a hard glare.

"What are you doing here!" Exclaimed Avery.

"I have my way around the hospital, but most importantly, what are you doing? "

"Nothing worth you hearing anyway." Hissed Avery.

Keagan smirked and started to laugh a little." I meant with you holding her hand."

"Again nothing worth you hearing anyway."

"Stop interfering Avery. She doesn't want you."

Avery smirked at that."How would you know, just because you fucked her once doesn't mean you own her. And it's no concern maybe she will see that someone actually want her for love interest and not fuck buddys."

"You should feel greatful to be in a hospital. There's no need to call the ambulance after I'm done with you." Exclaimed Keagan.

"You see there Keagan. You solve things with fiat and punches, and that's how she got in here in the first place. Better control that anger issue or you'll get arrested this time."

"You just don't get it! No one does!"

"Get what? That impulse of yours you'll be turning into a real Dom if your attitude isn't controlled. She's hurt now with you, but what about the future. Will she be hurt again?"

Avery rubbed his forehead forcefully. " look Keagan it's been a long night and knowing you id let you stay but out that door is a man that can get both of us arrested, so just leave ok I won't be far behind."

***

The room got brighter,but the rain was still heavy outside so the smell of moist mixed with medicine and disinfecting products filled the air. It was an early 5 before 6, and outside the hall everyone started to get busy.

Anna got up from the bed and started tying her shoes, grabbed her dad's jacket and zipped it up. Hopefully they get her out of here sooner then later.

The door open revealing a young blonde nurse holding what seems to be a cup of juice.

"Morning. I thought of leaving this here before you woke up in case you were thirsty." She said softly.

"Thank you." Replied Anna. " Do you know at what time my family's coming?"

"Visited hours start in half an hour I'm surw they'll be here soon."

With that they lady leaves.

"Great an half hour more."

She grabs the cup and started to drink a bit but spits it back in and pishes the cup away.

"Woh is that nasty!"

The door opens again, she quickly sets the cup down and turns around.

"Oh my fucking god."

"Not surprised to see me?"

"I think I've had enough surprises, but this one! How do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Get in the hospital in literal! Wait don't tell me the great Matthew Keagan has strings everywhere."

"Anna wanna leave or not?"

"Leave?"

"Get out here. Breathe, be alone, just the two of us. Just... free."

"I feel like your the one who got smacked it the head and not me. But I can't just leave!"

"It's your loss, just remember I offered."

"Just for a drive?"

"Just for a ride."He said.

And with that she walked out.