chapter 14

Keagan

The sun shines threw the window, as a throbbing sensation started giving some huge migraines. Sitting up I find out this isn't my room. Well obviously there's to much girly shit around.

Soft mumble came from under me as the owner with who owns the voice shifted. Probably from the lack oh heat. I stare at her for a few moments still trying to picture out how the hell did I get here and why I'm naked with her under me. Suddenly her eyes flick open adjusting herself, when she saw me ontop of her she quickly tumbled out of the way knocking me to the ground.

"Jesus Anna good morning to you as well."

"Why were you ontop of me like that!"

"Don't know woke up with you under me care to explain? Did you jump me last night?"

"Your the one who jumped me fool getting all naked and crawling under my sheets and your most beautiful excuse was that your house was to far and then this is what it came to be. Hurry up and get out my parents can be home any minute."

I got up and walked where I left the cloths last night. It was a little damp and smell kinda funky but it was better having it on then walking out naked. I reached out to the door nob and a cough sounded in the back.

"Out the window genius!"

She pointed to the window,outside it was lightly raining but was still sorta heavy. I have her the puppy dog eyes giving signals that it's still raining.

"Don't care! And if you fall off the roof I'll kill you before you have the chance to die from a two story floor."

"I bet you're on your period today! Get that check dear."

I winked and crawled out the window almost slipping as I try to make my escape.

~~~~~~~~
Walking down the street I knew I left my Cadillac back at Seth's place. And so kindly my phone as well. I walked all the way to my house hoping to avoid the one person who screws my life over again and again.

His car Sat there at the parking outside of the garage. His black Mercedes he got as a gift from one of his many women he brings out time to time. I took a deep breath and went to the door. Only to find it locked! I walked out the back threw the path of mud and beer cans, jiggling the handle the door was also locked. Under the rain no phone no car soaking wet filled with mud and locked out of his own house perfect!

I knocked on the door. No answer. I banged it again. No answer. Cussing under my breath I yelled out to him and banged the door again.

"Kid the hell you doing at this time screaming!"

I ignored him and ran quickly past him trying to avoid any conflict between us.

"Reply back when an adult is talking to you!" He grabbed my shoulder pushing down to the ground. I hissed under my breath as a punch landed on my face stumbling me down again on the floor.

"Kid your attitude is worse then that whore!" Each choice of words were spat with venom." Your face annoys me, Reminds me of her all the time! How she ran away ditching you for a fantasy she lost. And now I have to take care of a crap that free loads from my shit!"

His foot made an impact on my stomach as his pace started to get faster from each kick and bull that kept coming out of his mouth." I would have had everything! But she wanted to keep you fucking everything up! No job meant no money and no money meant your whore of a mother left cause she "couldn't take it anymore" feeding the baby bullshit! I didn't have to live in this crap! Each passing day was hell!"

He kept kicking me until that one impact did it all. Let's just say 5 to 7 cans of beer and 3 mystery drink from the red cups all went to the floor.