chapter 6

Natalie did exactly as she said she would and dissapeared from the face of the earth. I haven't seen her home in two days which didn't surprised me in anything, but Something inside of me told me she was over at Keagan's place, and dare I not wanted to know if it was true or not.

When I finally got to school Keagan's red Cadillac wasn't parked at the seniors parking lot like usual. But Richard's 2002 TVR black Griffith was there. Which got me confused as to why I hadn't seen anyone.

I made my way to the building and headed to the music room. When everyone wasn't outside they be in here listening to annoying hip music about drugs and sex that I find offensive. To my surprise no one was in there but the actual club members.

So now I just know that they're skipping again. I made my way to the gym hoping I at least spotted Richard if his car was there so I peaked from behind the blue double door cause frankly I don't want him to see me.

To my surprise Austin was there and his gaze was fixed on me as a smile grew on his face, he made his way to the door and over to me. Freaking perfect the dude I least wanted to see stood right infront of me. He was at least 6 feet tall and happen to be very ripped, go figure he was all brawns and no brains.

I smirked a little and try to continue my walk before he grabbed me suddenly. I stiffened a bit but not enough to let him know. But god I don't like it when he touches me not right after he touched me sexually in the kitchen.

"What is it Austin?" I asked.

He smirked a little as he ruffled his short blonde hair in what seemed to be an awkward way, his gray eyes weren't set on me which made reading his action pretty clear. "Can we talk?". He finally spoke.

"It depends your not gonna jump me are you?" I scoffed and he blushed.

"Sorry babe but I promise, no evil touching yo, just a serious conversation between us".

I rolled my eyes and I crossed my arms on my chest as he led me to an empty part of the school. I blushed as I remembered doing something naughty here with Keagan just a few days ago.

Before I knew it he smacked his lips against mine in a hungry kiss as his tongue tried to wiggle it's way in my mouth. " Austin stop!" I pleaded as I slammed my fists on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me holding me close and every hit I landed seemed to have little to no effect.

"Austin! Stop!" I bit his lip which let loose his grip at me but not enough as he grabbed me firmly and threw me up against the wall as he hovered over me. He licked his lips his gray eyes now harden he arched closer again.

"I didn't know you like to play rough, and to think the other day you were begging me to touch you".

"Goddammit Austin you promised!"

"I like you Anna". He said as he lips smacked my neck. "so different compared to your sister".

I tried pushing his head away put that made things worse. As he started sucking on my neck. God isn't there anyone that would help me. I slammed my fist on his stomach which coursed my hand in pain but so did Austin as he gripped his stomach breathing heavily. I dashed down the hall ignoring his calls but I could feel him hot in my heels.

As I stumbled forward slamming my face at the floor.

"That hurt you little bitch". Said Austin as he grabbed me by the neck and pinned me between the gap of the lockers. "Think you could run from me? Think again princess now you're going to be all mine and no one would be here to help you!"

"What the hell man! I'm not some property that you can own! there's no way I'm ever gonna date you! Now let go of me!" I slammed my fits again on his arm. But it was firmly gripped around my neck making it hard to set me free. But before he could do anything more the bell ranged and he dropped me as I finally managed to grab air.