chapter 8

lesson 3?

Thought i give your eyes a juicy taste of nick bateman as keagan

Keagans POV

Dammit I've never been this angry sense the time Richard spill the beans to my parents about sleeping at an ex place and getting her pregnant. That bitch was sleeping with multi men even before she got to me which I never did but the default landed on me and it sure took a while to recover from that but my dad thought it was all my mother's fault for not raising me properly and she one out and left leaving me with a drunk addict of a dad.

Austin has messed with for the last time touching Anna MY Anna!

Her swollen thick neck and bruised up face and arms if only I have gotten here sooner and none of this would have happened.

And now I'm pinning her down just like he did her eyes reading of mix emotions. Concerned, forgiveness and fear. I know in her eyes she sees a monster, her monster. And he wouldn't like it when they play with his belongings, his treasure, my treasure.

"Ready for lesson 3". I said as my face approached his swollen neck giving her forceful kisses. She moaned under her breath. "K-Keagan". She flinched as I traced my tongue to her ear sending hot breaths, my knee between her legs my groan hitting her sweet spot just right.

Her heavy breath hitting on my neck she arched up exposing her neck as I trailed down biting it forcefully. I held both her hands in one as I raised her shirt exposing her chest taking off the hook of her bra that placed in between her breast as I trailed once again hearing her soft moans feeling her twitch just under me, as she tries to loosen free out of my grasp I held her hands strongly over her head as she squirms to be released. My mouth running down her neck leaving trails to her left nipple as I sucked, bit, pulled on it making her moans grow louder.

I unbutton her pants and pulled down her zipper slowly pulling her pants down as I slid my hand inside her soaked panties circling her pleasure spot as my fingers played with her outer lips below as one finger slid in making her moans into yelp and shrieks of pain. As my finger went in and out coursing pleasure up her body.

"You like that don't you." I said her expression changed from pain to pleasure to pure embarrassment as she nodded trying to hide her face in her arm.

I slid another finger inside rubbing her insides as her hips started moving on her own. "How about this?" she arched her back as it raised and dropped quickly.

"Answer me Anna or I'll stop." She shook her head again.

"I can't hear you." I replied.

Y-yes. She said between moans.

"Yes what?"

Yes Keagan.... I like it. Her cheek beet red, she was trembling in a good way as I quicken my pace hearing her make hurtful moans. The bed creaking a little and her trying to loose of my grip. When her phone ranged making us stop what we're doing. We didn't move till mine ranged I stared at the phone that was on the floor until it made a missed call. Then it ranged again.

You should answer it. She said looking up at me. When the phone ranged for the third time I moved both my hands and picked up the phone as Anna fumbled to pull up her pants and grabbed her shirt and tossed it on I answered the phone looking at the ground.

"Keagan what the hell!"

It was Natalie. "What do you want?"

"I KNOW ANNA'S THERE WITH YOU WHERE ARE YOU!"

I sighed of course she knows Anna's with me. Nowhere!

"THE POLICE IS AT SCHOOL KEAGAN SO BRING HER HOME NOW!" Natalie screamed some more Anna looked at me her eyes teary she could hear her sister screaming at the other end. I hanged up grabbing my jacket and headed down stairs.

Anna was a few paces behind me as I got in my car driving her home I saw the a blue RV van parked at her place and Anna buried herself in her seat, as the color of her face drained she grabbed her shirt by her collar line trying to hide her face in it.

I got out of the car as she was still behind me, I could feel that she was scared but she walked ahead of me opening the door she stood there for a brief second until a deep low voice ranged in the kitchen making her step down the hall in that direction.

Natalie and Anna's parents stood in the kitchen. Mr. Ramirez piercing ice blue eyes and a body build for a guy who worked in auto body shop. He was at least 6 ft. 7 inches and with a dubbed beard his dark short brown hair un brushed making it look like mess but as he ruffled it some more.

"Where were you?!" His low husky voice interrupted the silent.

Anna didn't speak and I could see why Antonio Ramirez was a scary man especially when he's angry.

"WHERE WERE YOU!" His voice raised Anna flinched as she tried grabbing words and making a sentence out of it.

W-With Keagan. She said.

"At his place?" He asked again as she nodded." AT HIS PLACE!"

YES! She screamed her once held tear streaming down her cheeks.

"Explain Anna." He said again trying to level his voice.

Sobbing came from her as she tried to muster up the words. But before she could open her mouth I cutted in.

She was with me because of Austin.

"Who the hell asked you! I'm talking to my daughter not you!" He replied his gaze still on Anna as he waited until she replied.

I twitched the same angry feeling flew over. I wasn't gonna let one angry hulk tell me any different.

I think I have the rights to talk! He was hurting her that why I beat the living day light out of him and took her with me so go ahead call the cops on me get my sorry ass in jail but he's not going to leave her alone. Hell go hate me all you want I bet he'll recover from that in two days! But I wasn't going to let him hurt her as he pleases.

Everyone's angers seemed too subsided but not Antonio's. His grim face was bitter he folded his arms in his chest. "I don't want you near my girls." He exclaimed.

But dad. Said Anna. It surprised everyone in the room the fact that she said it and not her sister.

"I know your lying Keagan those bruises were caused by you and I don't want to hear another thing coming from your mouth if you ever EVER get close to my daughters I'll call the cops on you to grant that sorry wish of yours."

My anger rose again my gaze now on the floor with pure disappointment I turned my heel and charged to my car I could hear more fighting this time back and forth from Natalie and Anna Antonio's voice ranged higher then both of theirs until footsteps led to upstairs I turned on the car and drove down the street. My anger didn't help me as I pushed the peddle racing the speed limit up to 50. My anger got the best of me so quickly stopped the car in a hard break cursing under my breath.

I left her there alone, fighting alone in all this. No matter what her dad tells me I got to see her I have to.