chapter 26 we need to talk.

I'm sorry I haven't updated! Please enjoy.

Anna POV

The knocking down stairs was getting louder and louder as a familiar voice startled us. Keagans face was grim the first thing he did was grab my hand and hid me behind him.

The door yanked open as my father emerged. The tension was so thick and each other angers was nothing to be messed with.

Keagan pushed me out the door as my dad was hot on my trail so was Keagan behind him. I didn't have time to open the door before he slammed his hand to it shut pinning me against it.

"I had to know from your own sister that you were here?!" He screamed! "I thought I told you to never meet him again!

Keagan grabbed him and pushed him aside using his body to cover me and bind me to the door.

"Kid, you have some nerve! You like I damn bug that I can't get rid of!" My dad's hands already balled in fists, he tried to keep his hands in place before actually loosing his temper.

"This damn bug you hate the most always finds a way!" Keagan scuffed. "It's plain ridiculous you try to get rid of me! You should know damn well I wont stop!

"You know what's ridiculous kid! You butting into our lives."

My dad manages to open the door and lead me out as Keagan stilling grabbing me and pushing my dad out of the way.

It was like a game of tug a war and each others voice got louder and louder. Fighting to let me go and each others threats more menacing.

A woman suddenly comes out of no where putting her hand on Keagans shoulder. He didn't flinch at first as he kept arguing with my dad.

Her voice was mellow sweet as she screamed on the top of her lungs. My dad's eyes grew wide as the woman suddenly grew panic.

"I knew I'd find you!" Screamed Antonio.

Keagan took the chance to yank m completely wrapping me in a bear hold as he looking at the two adults talking to each other.

"You had allot of nerves trying to steal and run away from me! I told you I'd find you Christina!

My mind clicked suddenly. The talk he had the other day about her leaving! This was the woman dad was cheating on.

Keagan laughed. "Like mother like son don't you think?"

My head snapped at his direction and my dad's sharp gaze fell on him. The lady named Christina  pinched the bridge of her nose.

"This kids here your son?!" My dad practically screamed again.

"This is the man your running away from?! Jesus mom you just love problem."

"That is allot coming from you kid!" Replied Antonio.

"Antonio it isn't what it looks like!" She said softly

Both Keagan and my dad looked at her each one laughing i can feel him tense around me he was already loosing his temper.

"So that's why you came back? It was funny how you said you wanted to do the mother paper correctly."

I stayed silent each one giving a talk to each other apparently my dad and her have seen each others for two years he would give money to her from time to time and when my father would fig that he was going on a trip my mind would assume he was just going to see her.

After Keagan got arrested his dad went MIA leaving the house and everything to him, she took the moment to run away from my dad and jumped the boat to sell the house. I knew Keagans dad was an abusive asshole, but he was a smart man just played with his heart and ruined to take care of all her messes even a young boy who he had to raise on his own.

"I won't tolerate this Christina and you young lady have now to choose! And you knew that if you ever cross me you'll suffer the consequences. I don't want to see you in my house!" Exclaimed my dad.

He looked at all of us and walked to his car. As the woman looked at him leave in his car tears started to fall down my cheeks, Sarah came up to me wrapping her arms around me. I was surprised she was here but also relief that she was. In the corner of my eye her car was there with both Jenny and Avery inside. My grip on Sarah never let go, Keagan who was silent looked at his mom murmured in a low voice to leave.

Sarah took that chance to lead me to her car as I talk quietly telling her that I no longer need to go home but also exclaimed to her never to tell anyone else.

**** Two days later...

The grey sky and frozen air as the new year first snow has finally started to fall, I sat at the bench at the park near Sarah's house waiting for Keagan to come over.

Tula managed to make me call them both already making me choose who I wanted to be with.

And as stupid as it sounded she was right.

Keagan emerged from his car as he walked all the way to me. I wouldn't lie to say he looked amazing in a dark blue turtle neck just seeing him reminds me the first few days we were together.

I broke a bunch of people's feeling including my sister, I made messes that should have never been made. And people got hurt because of me.

Keagan wrapped an arm around me as he sat down at the bench next to me looking up at the sky.

He broke the silent making me look at him to pay attention.

"Your dad's a real ass, but....he wouldn't be such and ass and catch my mom in her actions. Her visit but me in an unease, she helped but didn't help at the same time and he motives for coming back were truly ugly. There's something I have to tell you after you left."

Keagan took out from his coat pocket my phone as he handed it to me, the grip he had in it was the type of grip he wasn't ready to let go.

"My uncle came, after my dad left he managed to contact him telling him my mother was here. I didn't think he would've cared enough of me, but my dad wasn't stupid. So what I'm trying to say in all of this is that I'm moving."

A knot formed in my throat. I stayed silent waiting for him to finish talking.

"My uncle thinks that it's best that I live with him leaving all this drama and problems behind." Keagan looked at me this time. "Hard to leave it behind when you were in it, but I'll try to get better and will visit you when I can.

All I could do is listen and nod in agreement. Staying a few minutes more talking we say our goodbyes.

Matthew Keagan I fell for you knowing and feeling that you were trapped. Even threw all of this I finally set you free until I see you again.

Listening to some soothing piano music just set the mood for a farewell. Until the next chapter.